What's the best "stop/go" games for N64, PS1 or NDS?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by lonesome killer, Mar 16, 2013.

1. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

Looking for games that are easy to pick up for a few minutes and put back down. Things like Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros, Metal Slug, things like that.

2. lonesome killer

Got Star Fox. What else? I never had a Play Station 1, so any inputs on that would be appreciated. So far I only have Metal Slug X for it.

Just found Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, PaRappa the Rapper

3. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play" Forum Moderator Staff Member

Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Best game ever for the N64.

4. lonesome killer

I'm looking for things more "arcadey." Does that make sense?

Also, I played Conker for Xbox. Never finished the single player, as I felt it was outdated compared to other newer games. But the multiplayer was amazing.

5. spybait

spybait Resident Touhou Expert Member from long ago...

Perfect Dark is fun, in that you can set up multiplayer matches with bots of various AI levels/skills and just fuck around for a while. The singleplayer campaign is pretty nice as well. Plays out a LOT like GoldenEye 64, just in a lot more hi-tech world. Just do yourself a favor and stick with the N64 PD, NOT PD ZERO.

Also, LoZ: Spirit Tracks for the DS.

6. Spazz

Spazz Achievement Hunter

Crash Bandicoot for the PSX. Quick, 5-10 minute levels. Plus, it's just an awesome game with sequels that matched it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. lonesome killer

<3 Perfect Dark for N64. Me and my bros played the shit out of it. 100x better than Goldeneye. I did already play Zero too. /wrists

Tags: