[League of Legends] When Things Go Right 2.0

27/11 as Poppy with 24K gold.

Our Lulu support sucked. She didn't buy 1 ward until about 25:00 in. She had no support Summoner Spells. After the team asked her several times to buy a ward she got pissed and sold all her items and bought 5 sightstones. Then she changed her mind and sold those and bought nothing but sight wards the rest of the game. She had the entire top map lit up. The only thing that saved us was their Jinx was just as bad and constantly got caught by herself. We stole their Baron attempt and eventually won.

LoL8_zpsffd7a2ba.jpg

you cant milk those
no but seriously that aram was so fun 90% of the time everyone on my team was at full health and in the end i just sat at the enemy team nexus for like a minute while they tried to stop me but still managed to kill it by doing nothing but heal and auto attacks to it :p
Capture.JPG

1st game as Jayce that I chose him. Went support. Got a few CS and our ADC rage quit. We ended up winning 4vs5. Made their Zed rage quit.
LoLSupportJayce_zps648ce5e0.jpg

not sure if i should really post these anymore when i play teemo but i never got to use my frozen mallet winions are to blame for that D: then again i pretty much went from 7/10 to 21/11/7 in 8 minutes
Capture.JPG

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48182 Members
(8204 Online 532 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom