[FoF] Workshop is alive, check it out!

VaultBot

I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.
Howdy partners, it's better late than never they say. Finally you can share your add-ons with our community in an easy and fast way. Pretty much anything, from skins, maps, sound or particle effects, HUD or weapon replacements belong to our new workshop. Fistful of Frags will be even more community powered from now on.

To the FoF community in general

I'm hoping this feature will spark content creation so eventually new stock content may come from workshop too. It's all about how fitting the creations may be and how they can expand or improve current content.

Feedback is also very important for all content creators out there, so I'd recommend you to get involved if you can. They'll appreciate your comments but please, try to offer constructive criticism too.

To potential content creators

Here's a guide that explains the steps to publish content to our workshop:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=763108024
I'd like to explain how the content will be organized. Items can be browsed by category (maps, weapon skins, etc) so we'll be tagging any entry appropriately for easy discovery unless:
  1. art style doesn't fit at all, is out of place or simply doesn't belong to the Wild West (exceptions: item may be worth due other considerations)
  2. gives a noticeable gameplay advantage (in that case it may even get banned)
  3. doesn't work as intended or major flaws are present
Non tagged entries can still be found in other ways, this is just some form of curation to filter out of place or broken content.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to your creations, if there's any doubt feel free to ask.

Continue reading...

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48178 Members
(8854 Online 658 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom