[Resolved] WTF

.silence.

Vault Hunter
FTB just took a huge dump on me. Right on my chest.

I was at ghost's using his spawners, but they weren't giving XP. I tried skele's, turned it on and off. Tried blaze, on and then off. No XP being dropped. Suddenly all of the switches were on, though I very specifically only touched two. The spawners went nuts, I tried to hit a couple of the skeles, but the damage got reflected to me?! "silence_forever has been slain by silence_forever". How the fuck is that possible?! I died, my stuff disappeared (armor, mining spoils, a whole stack of diamond, god knows what else) because of this buggy piece of shit game. Had I known that the server would turn on me and my teleporter would send me to bizzaro ghost's house, instead of the normal 0%chanceofdanger place I've been to a million times... I WOULDNT HAVE HAD MY WHOLE INVENTORY FULL! Spago also had a hell of a time just getting to where I died. Something got fucked up there and I paid the price for doing the safe/harmless thing I've always done.

I want my stuff back.

I witnessed this..... "Silence has killed Silence" was particularly interesting. I had silence open Ghosts door so I could come in and look at things and see if I could see what was up, but he died before I got down there. I went through a portal and got myself into a place below Ghosts place facing a portal frame that was shut off. Once I got out and back up to Ghosts door it was closed... and I was the only person there... FTB is trippin balls right now...

Well, this is .. interesting. I've had weird stuff happen as well, but I thought those were on my end or my fault.
If you can remember what you had in your inventory, catch an admin and we can get you your stuff back.

This is the first time something major like this has been reported, hopefully it's also the last - especially after reechard gets FTB updated to the latest version.

Also - moved to support area.

I'm marking the ticket as resolved, if the rollback leaves you without your stuff again, let me know and I'll handle it.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(6612 Online 357 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom