XF Maintenance Notice

Discussion in 'News/Announcements' started by VintagePC, Aug 24, 2014.

1. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

Just a heads up I may need to take the site offline for an hour or so this week in order to perform some routine maintenance and such. It'll probably be done before most folks are even out of bed.

Will update this thread when I have a confirmed date of when this will happen, my schedule is not fixed at this time.

2. Hexalan

Hexalan Achievement Hunter

You broke the servers, and now you're gonna break the site!
    : P

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, I seem to be running out of things to break...

• It's a trap! It's a trap! x 1
  4. VintagePC

If everything goes according to plan this will happen either friday or saturday morning while everyone is still asleep :p

5. SoL DarkLord

SoL DarkLord SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS VF4 Supporter Tabletop GM

I'll prepare to find a way to somehow completely just message you, while this is happening complaining about you breaking the site, because I can't lurk in the bawks all night long.