[League of Legends] Your Favorite Unloved Champ

Discussion in 'Archives' started by CorruptDictator, Nov 19, 2012.

1. CorruptDictator

CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC

Who do you love to play, but is a completely unloved/ignored champ?

Me? Well I just giggle like a school girl when I get to go Trundlin', no one knows how to go against him in the jungle and he just dumps all over melee carries/assassins.

2. textercist

textercist Well-Known Member

I'm a big fan of Lulu, she was so underrated and before worlds, wasn't played that much. People have been recently givig her a chance. I also still love Annie, no matter how out classed she can be.

Also, hi Fluffy :D

3. CorruptDictator

Fluffy? Who is this Fluffy you speak of? *Whistles a happy tune while walking away*

4. CaptSpiffy

CaptSpiffy Best Moderator NA

Wat?

on topic, I'm a fan of Sejuani, even though she's basically only good as a tanky support.

5. Twismyer

Twismyer Well-Known Member

Well I would say Karma but I'm not sure she qualifies as an unloved champ, she does after all have the most fans in the whole league.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. VoltageSpike

VoltageSpike Achievement Hunter

/thread

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. :|

I have a soft spot for Renekton. And although she's not unloved but rarely played, Akali.

8. textercist

textercist Well-Known Member

I dunno spiffy, up until the past couple months everytime I picked Lulu people were all -____- on me. I never understood it either. I guess they just didn't like the fact that she cant heal regularly.

9. English

English Global Mod Global Moderator Forum Moderator Source Server Admin Staff Member VF4 Supporter

I love Mantheon. Totally underplayed

10. Brother Ariman

Brother Ariman Grand Moderator of Noxus

11. CorruptDictator

Swain really fell out of favor in S2, didn't he? Of my LoL friends I can only think of one person who ever plays him much.

12. CorruptDictator

Another one I like to play who is not unloved per say, but unloved in the role I play him. Jungle GP is still a blast even though most people do not think he fits the role very well anymore.

13. Tachyon³

Tachyon³ Well-Known Member

ZEEEEEEERAAAAAATH

14. VoltageSpike

VoltageSpike Achievement Hunter

Seriously though, Malzahar. He's far better than people think.

15. CorruptDictator

I love him, but as far as I know they STILL have not fixed that sometime bug where once you ult, it will not work again until you die and respawn. It is rare, but when it happens it can fuck your whole game.

16. tigar

tigar Achievement Hunter

lulu teemo heimerdinger ziggzzzzzzz poppy khazix veigar

i know some of them (teemo veigar) are still a tiny bit loved but so often i find no one playing them that it saddens me as i love playing those 8 the most of everyone

oh btw epicness with courtesy of heimerdinger