[Story Progression] 1.1: The Vanished

Discussion in 'Ruins of Azlant' started by Statboy, Jun 27, 2020.

  1. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    attack: 5

    damage: 6

    For: Alkonost Re: #200
     
  2. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Alkonost's attack misses
     
  3. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    Kiryu will look around, grab his morningstar, and swing at the nymph from the prone position.

    !roll 1d20+1? #attack

    !roll 1d6+5 #damage

    (thats all)
     
  4. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    attack: 4 = [3] + 1

    damage: 11

    For: Kiryu Re: #202
     
  5. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Kiryu misses as well, the Ankheg attempts to bite Alkonost again. Then its back to the start of the turn order.

    !roll 1d20+4 #bite vs Alkonost
    !roll 2d4+1 #bite dmg
     
  6. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    bite vs Alkonost: 13

    bite dmg: 8

    For: Statboy Re: #203
     
  7. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    Maura steps to BQ20 and fires her crossbow at the beetle.

    !roll 1d20-1 #Attack roll with -4 penalty for shooting into melee
    !roll 1d10 #Damage
     
  8. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Attack roll with -4 penalty for shooting into melee: 17

    Damage: 6

    For: theLumberJack Re: #204
     
  9. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    EDIT**
    Maura's bolt sails into the head of the ankheg, finally killing it. Combat over, nobody died, but it was a close thing. HOORAY!!
     
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  10. Srekcins

    Srekcins Well-Known Member

    Gotta love low level pathfinder. XD

    Variel pulls the potion of cute light wounds that was given to her and drinks it.
    !roll 1d8+1 #clw

    Maybe we should investigate these things in pairs, at minimum. It might go slower, but hopefully it would be safer.
     
  11. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    clw: 4

    For: Srekcins Re: #206
     
  12. Alkonost

    Alkonost Not a Noob

    Alkonost inspects the patchy acid burns on his chest before leaning over the nymph and narrowing his wide eyes

    I agree. It may be wise to all stay together, the colony isn't large.
     
  13. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    Maura attempts to recover the bolt from the creature.

    This thing is gross. Does anyone know what it is?

    !roll 1d2 #Bolt recovery
     
  14. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Bolt recovery: 1

    For: theLumberJack Re: #208
     
  15. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    Eko wanders up to the party

    Wha'd I miss?
     
  16. Alkonost

    Alkonost Not a Noob

    Alkonost gestures down at the nymph before looking back out towards the coast

    It seems we have more to worry about than the grindylow, this came from underground
     
  17. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    Kiryu will get up and use Prestidigitation to clean himself up.

    Well, that was less than pleasant. That fiend was hiding under the bed. Might I trouble you healers for some magical healing? After that, we can go see what the source of the magic was in that building.
     
  18. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    Eko channels positive for Kiryu (and anyone else within 30 feet)


    !roll 1d6? #healz
     
  19. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    healz: 2 = [2]

    For: VintagePC Re: #212
     
  20. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    You're gonna want a GM roll on that...
     
  21. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    Yeah, GM roll seems like a good idea.
     
  22. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    anybody else want a GM roll? You must post before i roll it
     
  23. Alkonost

    Alkonost Not a Noob

    Yes please!
     
  24. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    Yes.

    Edit: I don't think I'm hurt but yes.
     
  25. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    !roll 1d6 #channel for Maura, Alkonost, and Kiryu
     
  26. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    channel for Maura, Alkonost, and Kiryu: 3

    For: Statboy Re: #218
     
  27. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    Why don't Eko and I take the building just to the south, and you three take the one just past that?

    Maura heads to just in front of the door.
     
  28. Alkonost

    Alkonost Not a Noob

    Alkonost nods

    Kiryu, Variel and I will cover you if you want to check out whatever interested you in these bunks, then we can head to the other building.

     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice