[Story Progression] 1.1: The Vanished

Discussion in 'Ruins of Azlant' started by Statboy, Jun 27, 2020.

  1. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    Stab a spirit to prove you are brave? That’s horrible. Spirits should be respected and revered. I use relics of the past to channel them through me, so that we might learn from their great wisdom. I would never want to stab or harm a spirit except to defend myself. I...I just can’t image being so disrespectful.
     
  2. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    Eko ponders whether stabbing a ghost is about as effective as a mace against cockroaches.
     
  3. Srekcins

    Srekcins Well-Known Member

    !roll 1d20+8? #religion

    Would Variel know that a ghost would need to be stabbed with special weapons?
     
  4. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    religion: 21 = [13] + 8

    For: Srekcins Re: #303
     
  5. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Voice 3: Ghost only dies for short time, always comes back. He speaks in a dead language, chief says ghost is trying to curse the world. So we stab it and it goes away for a while, your a child in our tribe until you stand vigil where the ghost appears. Then when it comes, you run and stab it.

    Variel: It is common knowledge that ghosts are incorporeal, and would require special magic to harm.
     
  6. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    Maura tries to throw the curtain to the side and look into the building.

    !roll 1d20 #Perception
     
  7. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Perception: 18

    For: theLumberJack Re: #305
     
  8. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    As soon as you open the curtain a spear stabs at you

    !roll 1d20+4 #attack on Maura
    !roll 1d4+2 #dmg

    Turn order is:
    Monkey Goblin 23
    Monkey Goblin 17
    Vairel 13
    Monkey Goblin 12
    Alkonost 8
    Kiryu 7
    Maura 4
    Eko 1
     
  9. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    attack on Maura: 6

    dmg: 6

    For: Statboy Re: #306
     
  10. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    The lone surprise round attack misses. The first Monkey Goblin up stabs at Maura as well, the second Monkey Goblin takes his turn as well. Variel is up

    !roll 1d20+4 #Spear vs Maura
    !roll 1d4+2 #Dmg
     
  11. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Spear vs Maura: 17

    Dmg: 3

    For: Statboy Re: #307
     
  12. Srekcins

    Srekcins Well-Known Member

    Variel draws her weapon again and moves next to the door.
     
  13. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Another spear stabs out the window at Maura. Alkonost is up

    !roll 1d20+4 #Spear vs Maura
    !roll 1d4+2 #Dmg
     
  14. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Spear vs Maura: 16

    Dmg: 4

    For: Statboy Re: #309
     
  15. Alkonost

    Alkonost Not a Noob

    Alkonost will open the door (standard), 5’ back, and swift action enter snake style.

    Come out and we let you return to your tribe, stay and we’ll let you meet your ancestors.
     
  16. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Opening the door, triggers the top Monkey Goblin's readied action to stab at you. Also, now that you can see they are Monkey Goblins your earlier sense motive can be resolved. Its common knowledge that Monkey Goblins tend to stay in tribes of anywhere between twelve and several hundred. You believe them when they say the tribe has more people/warriors. Kiryu is up.

    !1d20+4? #Spear vs Alkonost
    !1d4+2? #dmg vs Alkonost
     
  17. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Unknown or undefined trigger: !1d20+4? #Spear vs Alkonost

    Unknown or undefined trigger: !1d4+2? #dmg vs Alkonost

    For: Statboy Re: #311
     
  18. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    !1d20+4 #Spear vs Alkonost?
    !1d4+2 #dmg vs Alkonost?
     
  19. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Unknown or undefined trigger: !1d20+4 #Spear vs Alkonost?

    Unknown or undefined trigger: !1d4+2 #dmg vs Alkonost?

    For: Statboy Re: #312
     
  20. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    apparently I've forgotten everything about how to roll

    !roll 1d20+4? #Spear vs Alkonost
    !roll 1d4+2? #Dmg
     
  21. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Spear vs Alkonost: 24 = [20] + 4

    Dmg: 6 = [4] + 2

    For: Statboy Re: #313
     
  22. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Rolling to Confirm

    !roll 1d20+4? #Spear vs Alkonost Crit Confirm
    !roll 2d4+4? #Dmg
     
  23. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Spear vs Alkonost Crit Confirm: 7 = [3] + 4

    Dmg: 11 = [4 3] + 4

    For: Statboy Re: #314
     
  24. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    Cast Ghost Sound at BP54 . The sound is 4 humans marching. Will DC 11 to disbelieve.(I'm trying to make them think that there are more of us.)

    Draw morningstar.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    !roll 1d20+0 #will 1
    !roll 1d20+0 #will 2
    !roll 1d20+0 #will 3

    Maura is up
     
  26. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    will 1: 7

    will 2: 18

    will 3: 12

    For: Statboy Re: #316
     
  27. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    Maura 5 foot steps back to BN62 and then shoots her crossbow at the goblin monkey in the window.

    !roll 1d20+3? #Attack
    !roll 1d10 #Damage
     
  28. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Attack: 15 = [12] + 3

    Damage: 9

    For: theLumberJack Re: #317
     
  29. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Maura: As you are no longer next to the window the Monkey Goblins have partial cover from your ranged attacks. The bolt misses.

    Eko is up
     
  30. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    Eko draws his crossbow (move action) and plinks the one directly in front of the window that stabbed Maura.

    !roll 1d20 #Attack
    !roll 1d10 # damage
    !roll 1d2 # bolt recovery (for after combat, if miss)
     
  31. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Attack: 17

    damage: 3

    bolt recovery (for after combat, if miss): 2

    For: VintagePC Re: #319
     
  32. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Ekos bolt hits. You hear a quick conversation from the Monkey Goblins as one of them wants to shut the door as he thinks more people are coming. The others tell him to just throw his dagger. Two of the monkey goblins draw and throw daggers, one at Alkonost and one at Maura. Variel is up

    !roll 1d20+5? #Thrown Dagger vs Alkonost
    !roll 1d3+2? #Dmg vs alkonost
    !roll 1d20+5? #Thrown dagger vs Maura
    !roll 1d3+2? #Dmg vs Maura
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice