[Story Progression] 1.1: The Vanished

Discussion in 'Ruins of Azlant' started by Statboy, Jun 27, 2020.

  1. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Thrown Dagger vs Alkonost: 6 = [1] + 5

    Dmg vs alkonost: 4 = [2] + 2

    Thrown dagger vs Maura: 24 = [19] + 5

    Dmg vs Maura: 3 = [1] + 2

    For: Statboy Re: #320
     
  2. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Crit confirm vs Maura

    !roll 1d20+5 #confirm
    !roll 1d3+2 #dmg
     
  3. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    confirm: 25

    dmg: 4

    For: Statboy Re: #321
     
  4. Srekcins

    Srekcins Well-Known Member

    Not seeing a way to get into the building without getting stabbed to death, Variel readies an attack for when the next enemy steps into range.

    Our help is on the way! Drop your weapons and come out!
     
  5. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    As Maura collapses from the knife sticking in her. The next Monkey Goblin throws a knife at Eko. Alkonost is up.

    !roll 1d20+5? #Thrown Knife at Eko
    !roll 1d3+2 #Dmg vs Eko
     
  6. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Thrown Knife at Eko: 21 = [16] + 5

    Dmg vs Eko: 5

    For: Statboy Re: #323
     
  7. Alkonost

    Alkonost Not a Noob

    Alkonost, seeing a break in the flurry of thrown weapons, suspends better judgement and enters the house (bo,59) and swings at the one to the north, using his stunning fist ability (DC 13 Fort). Stat, I will be using snake style against the first hit that lands, heads up.

    !roll 1d20+4 #attack
    !roll 1d6+3 #damage
     
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    attack: 15

    damage: 4

    For: Alkonost Re: #324
     
  9. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Alkonost's fist (wing?) connects with the Monkey Goblin. Kiryu is up

    !roll 1d20+4? #Fort save vs Stunning fist
     
  10. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Fort save vs Stunning fist: 8 = [4] + 4

    For: Statboy Re: #325
     
  11. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    Move BT53 To BS57

    Cast Ventriloquism, Target BP60. In Abyssal using the spell say: "Stand aside, I am coming." DC 12 will to recognize it is an illusion.
     
  12. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    Cast CLW on myself. Reload crossbow.

    !roll 1d8+1 #Healing
     
  13. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Healing: 7

    For: theLumberJack Re: #327
     
  14. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Maura was hit with a Crit thrown dagger and is unconscious, you cannot cast, please make a CON check to stabilize. After the CON check it is Eko's turn

    !roll 1d20+3 #Will vs illusion
    !roll 1d20+3 #Will vs illusion
    !roll 1d20+3 #Will vs illusion
     
  15. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Will vs illusion: 10

    Will vs illusion: 6

    Will vs illusion: 16

    For: Statboy Re: #328
     
  16. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    !roll 1d20-5 # CON save
     
  17. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    CON save: 6

    For: theLumberJack Re: #329
     
  18. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    Eko moves to BS61 (20ft) and plinks the one north of Alkonost with the crossbow.

    !roll 1d20 #Attack
    !roll 1d10 # damage
    !roll 1d2 # bolt recovery (for after combat, if miss)
     
  19. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Attack: 20

    damage: 8

    bolt recovery (for after combat, if miss): 2

    For: VintagePC Re: #330
     
  20. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Eko hits the Monkey Goblin. The two Monkey Goblins that are not stunned shout out at each other to shut the door, saying something about a demon trying to get in. One Monkey Goblin shuts the door with his move action (shutting Alkonost inside), then stabs at Alkonost with his spear. I am ruling that since he has to reach next to Alkonost, he will provoke an AoO from Alkonost. One Monkey Goblin is stunned Variel is up.

    !roll 1d20+4? #Spear vs Alkonost
    !roll 1d4+2? #Dmg vs Alkonost
    !roll 1d20+11? #Alkonost Sense Motive for Snake Style
     
  21. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Spear vs Alkonost: 9 = [5] + 4

    Dmg vs Alkonost: 5 = [3] + 2

    Alkonost Sense Motive for Snake Style: 17 = [6] + 11

    For: Statboy Re: #331
     
  22. Alkonost

    Alkonost Not a Noob

    Alkonost dodges the attack easily, returning a blow

    !roll 1d20+4 #attack
    !roll 1d6+3 #damage
     
  23. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    attack: 18

    damage: 8

    For: Alkonost Re: #332
     
  24. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Alkonost's AoO hits the Monkey Goblin square in the face, blood is running down its furry nose. Variel is still up
     
  25. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Variel has been up for over 24 hrs, so he has lost his turn. The next monkey goblin will close the curtain, and attempt to stab Alkonost. Alkonost is up

    !roll 1d20+4? #Spear vs Alkonost
    !rill 1d4+2? #Dmg vs Alkonost
     
  26. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Spear vs Alkonost: 13 = [9] + 4

    Unknown or undefined trigger: !rill 1d4+2? #Dmg vs Alkonost

    For: Statboy Re: #334
     
  27. Alkonost

    Alkonost Not a Noob

    Alkonost, seeing the monkey goblin that he stunned with his taloned fist begin to waiver, on its last legs. He swings again

    !roll 1d20+4? #punch vs monkey goblin
    !roll 1d6+3? #damage

    watching it’s small form crumple from the mighty blow, he 5’ to BN 59

    (stat will use snake style against the first successful hit that beats my ac)
     
  28. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    punch vs monkey goblin: 21 = [17] + 4

    damage: 4 = [1] + 3

    For: Alkonost Re: #335
     
  29. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    One Monkey Goblin goes down. Kiryu, then Maura, then Eko. Reminder they have shut the door and closed the curtain
     
  30. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    double move from BS57 to BQ62

    Assuming there is time while moving
    Say: No demon out here. Who went inside?
    (trying to imply the demon just went in)

    !roll 1d20+1? #bluff
     
  31. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    bluff: 7 = [6] + 1

    For: Kiryu Re: #337
     
  32. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    !roll 1d20-6 #CON save
     
  33. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    CON save: 4

    For: theLumberJack Re: #338
     
  34. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    Eko moves to BS65 and channels positive. 30ft hits only Maura and Kiryu.

    !roll 1d6 #healing

    Edit: Taking the 4, no GM roll for me.
     
  35. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    healing: 4

    For: VintagePC Re: #339
     
  36. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    You cannot trick us. We see Birdman, no Demon's here
    The Monkey Goblin takes another stab at Alkonost. Variel is up.

    !roll 1d20+4? #Spear at Alkonost
    !roll 1d4+2? #Dmg vs Alkonost
    !roll 1d20+11? #Alkonost Sense Motive
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice