[Story Progression] 1.1: The Vanished

Discussion in 'Ruins of Azlant' started by Statboy, Jun 27, 2020.

  1. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Spear at Alkonost: 18 = [14] + 4

    Dmg vs Alkonost: 4 = [2] + 2

    Alkonost Sense Motive: 16 = [5] + 11

    For: Statboy Re: #340
     
  2. Srekcins

    Srekcins Well-Known Member

    Sorry about that, guys. It was a travel day yesterday.

    Variel takes a 5 ft step around the corner and attacks the goblin to the south.

    !roll 1d20? #attack
    !roll 1d6? #damage
     
  3. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    attack: 8 = [8]

    damage: 5 = [5]

    For: Srekcins Re: #341
     
  4. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    The door is shut, it is a move action that does not provoke to open the door
     
  5. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    attack: 3 = [3]

    damage[/QUOTE]: 3 = [3]

    For: Statboy Re: #342
     
  6. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    It has been 24 hrs, so Variel misses his turn. Maura is stable but still unconscious. The next Monkey Goblin stabs at Alkonost. Alkonost is up, then Kiryu, Maura, Eko.

    !roll 1d20+4? #Spear vs Alkonost
    !roll 1d4+2? #Dmg vs Alkonost
    !roll 1d20+11? #Alkonost Snake Style
     
  7. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Spear vs Alkonost: 22 = [18] + 4

    Dmg vs Alkonost: 4 = [2] + 2

    Alkonost Snake Style: 19 = [8] + 11

    For: Statboy Re: #343
     
  8. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Alkonost is struck by the spear and is now dying. Roll a CON check pls.
     
  9. Alkonost

    Alkonost Not a Noob

    !roll 1d20-1 #stabilize
     
  10. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    stabilize: 9

    For: Alkonost Re: #345
     
  11. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    Move from BQ62 to BP60

    Open the door.
     
  12. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    Still unconscious.
     
  13. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    Eko channels for the second time today.
    (Maura and himself only)

    !roll 1d6 # healz
     
  14. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    healz: 6

    For: VintagePC Re: #348
     
  15. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    The Monkey Goblin seeing the door open again will take a 5ft step and stab at Kiryu for opening it. Variel is up.

    !roll 1d20+4? #Spear vs Kiryu
    !roll 1d4+2 #Dmg vs Kiryu
     
  16. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Spear vs Kiryu: 16 = [12] + 4

    Dmg vs Kiryu: 5

    For: Statboy Re: #349
     
  17. Srekcins

    Srekcins Well-Known Member

    Variel will take a 5 ft step in front of the open door and try to poke the goblin.

    !roll 1d20? #attack
    !roll 1d6? #damage
     
  18. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    attack: 18 = [18]

    damage[/I]: 1 = [1]

    For: Srekcins Re: #350
     
  19. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Variel hits the Monkey Goblin, the next one 5 foot steps up to attack Variel. Alkonost, Kiryu, Maura, then Eko is up. Alkonost did not stabalize last rnd

    !roll 1d20+4? #Spear vs Variel
    !roll 1d4+2 #Dmg vs Variel
     
  20. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Spear vs Variel: 20 = [16] + 4

    Dmg vs Variel: 4

    For: Statboy Re: #351
     
  21. Alkonost

    Alkonost Not a Noob

    Roll to stabilize, laying on the floor of the structure

    !roll 1d20-2?
     
  22. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    1d20-2: 7 = [9] + -2

    For: Alkonost Re: #352
     
  23. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    Kiryu attacks the guy that hit him.

    !roll 1d20+5? #Morningstar
    !roll 1d6+5 #Dmg

    Thats all.
     
  24. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Morningstar: 9 = [4] + 5

    Dmg: 10

    For: Kiryu Re: #353
     
  25. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    Maura stands up and reloads the crossbow.
     
  26. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    Eko moves 20ft to BU62.

    I don't think I can see the lower monkey goblin (with more HP) because the door is up further. If I can, I'll shoot at that one, but if not I'm going to plink the upper one through the now-open door:

    !roll 1d20 #Attack
    !roll 1d10 # damage
    !roll 1d2 # bolt recovery (for after combat, if miss)
     
  27. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Attack: 17

    damage: 9

    bolt recovery (for after combat, if miss): 2

    For: VintagePC Re: #355
     
  28. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Eko plinks and drops the only Monkey Goblin he can see. Variel is unconscious but stable. The remaining monkey goblin shouts. Fine, this forge yours, you not kill me, I not kill you, I leave. He doesnt lower his spear, but he doesnt attack anyone either. Alkonost is still dying and needs to roll another save. Then its Kiryu, Maura, Eko
     
  29. Alkonost

    Alkonost Not a Noob

    Alkonost attempts again to regain consciousness.

    !roll 1d20-3 #stabilization time
     
  30. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    stabilization time: 16

    For: Alkonost Re: #357
     
  31. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    I'm going to check on my friend. I won't stop you from leaving.

    Kiryu will drop his morningstar at BP60.

    Kiryu moves from BP60 to BN 58.

    Assuming he isn't attacked, he will check on Alkonost to see how bad he is hurt.
     
  32. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Kiryu: You are not attacked as you get closer to Alkonost, unless Maura or Elo want to attack this turn you'll be out of combat. Alkonost and Variel are both stable but unconscious.
     
  33. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    Maura, seeing the cautious advance, will ready an action to shoot the monkey goblin if it jumps out the window.
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice