[Story Progression] 1.1: The Vanished

True enough. Let's do that first.

Maura will head to the building with the swarm. Away from computer for now and will move in roll20 later.

I think we need to throw alchemist fire, or use splash weapons, at the creatures once they are 10 feet from the building so we don't accidentally burn it down. If the creatures surround someone, we wait for that person to move away then keep hitting the creatures.

Does anyone not have splash weapons? Also, who wants to put on that swarm suit we found and lure the creatures out?

(NOTE: Hitting the swarm would start at the BT line to avoid damage to the building.)

As a reminder with swarm rules, weapons do no damage (unless the creatures are tiny sized, ie a swarm of rats). Your melee and ranged weapons did no damage to the Cockroach swarm. You must use AoE, things that hit everything in a square.

Reminder to Eko: You did find a trail at the door the southern building next to the Chapel. And you guys did not search the house before you were combated away.

All I have that would hurt the swarm is a torch, and that wouldn't be much at all. Though I do have a crafting kit that might let me make a few vials of acid that we could use.

I have 10 alchemist fire vials. If we include the 2 vials we found in the storage building, that means each of us can have 3 vials to throw. That should be more than enough. Who wants to draw out the swarm?

Kiryu will give out 3 alchemist fire to the people that need it. Let me know who is taking it so I can remove them from the inventory.

Well, who would be able to best avoid being bitten by them?

Variel's 15 ac may or nay not be the best.

We have the swarmsuit, so that will offer a lot of protection. I think it that there are so many of them that getting hit will happen no matter what.

Eko looks up from scribbling in his book.

Oh, sorry! Yes, I'll put on the suit and draw them out. Given how bulky this suit is I won't take any flasks, I'll likely spend most of my time moving so that you can hit them without me being in the way.

Eko dons the suit and waddles towards the door.

Say when!

Kiryu will hold a vial of alchemist fire. His backpack will be placed at a nearby building.(CE28)

Ready

I'm not sure who took the 2 from the storage building, but with those 2, everyone can have 3 total. This should give us more than enough for the fight.

Maura took 3 from me.

Eko will take two fires just in case, and use his trident to push open the door.

The door swings open, upon a quiet dark building. Inside you find crates, barrels, and castes. The smell of rotting food hangs pungent in the air. You spy a few cockroaches run from the light of the open door, into whatever darkness they can find.

Eko peers through the door and tries to determine if it's safe to enter...

!roll 1d20+7? #percept

[trigger]percept: 21 = [14] + 7[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: VintagePC Re: #479[/trigger]

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48182 Members
(8688 Online 638 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom