[Story Progression] 1.1: The Vanished

Discussion in 'Ruins of Azlant' started by Statboy, Jun 27, 2020.

  1. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    The party stands at a physical crossroads, contemplating which decision to make.
     
  2. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    Kiryu will follow the trail south and peek into the next building.
     
  3. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    Eko peers into the house across the street

    !roll 1d20 +7? #percept
     
  4. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    percept[/I]: 15 = [8] + 7

    For: VintagePC Re: #563
     
  5. Srekcins

    Srekcins Well-Known Member

    Variel goes to assist Eko.

    !roll 1d20+6? #Perception
     
  6. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Perception: 14 = [8] + 6

    For: Srekcins Re: #564
     
  7. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Kiryu: This doorless cottage contains similar mundane gear to the other houses.

    Eko & Variel: This cottage is empty
     
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
  8. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    I'm going to see where the trail goes. It seems like these buildings are mostly finished and empty.

    Kiryu follows the drag trail down the road.
     
  9. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    Maura accompanies Kiryu.
     
  10. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    I agree, we can come back and check the houses later. There must be something here but perhaps the trail will reveal something to give us a better idea of what we are looking for here.
     
  11. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    I need another survival from somebody to keep following the trail
     
  12. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    !roll 1d20+1 #survival
     
  13. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    survival: 14

    For: Kiryu Re: #570
     
  14. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    Maura tries to help follow the trail.

    !roll 1d20+1? #Survival aid another
     
  15. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Survival aid another: 10 = [9] + 1

    For: theLumberJack Re: #571
     
  16. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Kiryu & Maura: You guys work together and follow the trail south to a T-intersection. This time the trail turns to the East, heading towards a lone cottage set away from the others, with its own well.
     
  17. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    Eko moves down the trail with the party, and once within 60 feet of the cabin, casts detect magic in its direction.

    (I'm assuming they are wood and it penetrates easily).
     
  18. Srekcins

    Srekcins Well-Known Member

    Variel looks around as they approach the cabin.

    !roll 1d20+6? #Perception
     
  19. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Perception: 22 = [16] + 6

    For: Srekcins Re: #574
     
  20. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Eko: Your token did not update, I moved it forward. They are log cabin with a thatched roof style housing, so you can Detect Magic into them from outside. You detect a faint aura of Evocation magic

    Variel: Atop a sloping hill stands a solitary cottage built apart from the rest of the colony. A stone well has been built not far from the house’s front door. A large stone near the entrance is painted with the words “Levin Farm.” Just south of the cottage is a tilled vegetable patch that grows wild from neglect.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    Kiryu will approach the house and look around the outside area.

    !roll 1d20+7? #Perception
     
  22. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Perception: 10 = [3] + 7

    For: Kiryu Re: #576
     
  23. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    Eko relays the magic he detected to the party and peers down the well

    !roll 1d20+7? #percept
     
  24. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    percept: 15 = [8] + 7

    For: VintagePC Re: #577
     
  25. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Kiryu: You find nothing of note

    Eko: You cannot see the bottom of the well, it otherwise appears to be in good working order
     
  26. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    Maura will see if the door is locked. If it is not she will open it and look in from outside.
     
  27. Srekcins

    Srekcins Well-Known Member

    Variel will also look down the well.

    !roll 1d20+6 #Darkvision
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice