[Story Progression] 1.1: The Vanished

Discussion in 'Ruins of Azlant' started by Statboy, Jun 27, 2020.

  1. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    We can walk around the village and look for a plum tree, but my knowledge of the natural world is rather limited. I’m not entirely sure I would recognize that tree.
     
  2. Srekcins

    Srekcins Well-Known Member

    !roll 1d20+1d6+8? #knowledge nature

    Variel looks around for a plum tree
     
  3. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    knowledge nature: 11 = [1] + [2] + 8

    For: Srekcins Re: #642
     
  4. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Based on your knowledge nature, you guys haven't come across one yet. Though you know it should look decided different from the palm trees that dominate the coastline. Plum trees in this part of Golarion would have pink or white leaves.
     
  5. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    I don’t really have any ideas about where to go from here. We could head into the farms and see if there is any food to grab before we head north looking for that survivor. That plum tree might lead us to what caused this, but I think the survivor may be a higher priority. Can you guys think of anything else?
     
  6. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    We probably only have a few hours of daylight left. Lets see how long it takes us to stock up - if it gets to be too late to set out today we can try to clear some more houses instead.
     
  7. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    Agreed, let's stockpile and aim to head north at first light.
     
  8. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Where is everyone going to search, what is everyone doing?
     
  9. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    Maura will search the NE field on the village map for any ripe food.

    !roll 1d20 #Perception
     
  10. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Perception: 13

    For: theLumberJack Re: #648
     
  11. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    Kiryu will go with Maria to stand hard in case something attacks, but will stay out of the fields(I can’t move myself right now).
     
  12. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    I will move your character when i get off work this evening.
     
  13. Srekcins

    Srekcins Well-Known Member

    Variel goes to assist Maura. As well

    !roll 1d20+1d6+6? #perception (inspired 2)
     
  14. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    perception (inspired 2): 9 = [1] + [2] + 6

    For: Srekcins Re: #651
     
  15. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    Why not? it's a search party!
    !roll 1d20+7 #percept
     
  16. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    percept: 17

    For: VintagePC Re: #652
     
  17. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    As you approach you don't see anything, due to an unfortunate nat 1, nothing sees you either as you begin looking through the farm. Until Maura nearly step on another juvenile Ankheg. It immediately burrows into the ground.

    COMBAT
    Turn Order:
    Eko-19
    Variel-12.03
    Maura- 9.03
    Ankheg- 7.01
    Kiryu- 6.02

    Eko is up first
     
  18. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    Double move to DF16

    Everything OK? Did you find something?
     
  19. Srekcins

    Srekcins Well-Known Member

    Variel will move closer to Eko.
    I didn't see anything. I guessed I missed it.
     
  20. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    I stepped on one of those bugs!

    Maura moves out of the field to DN11 and then takes out her crossbow.
     
  21. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    The Ankheg pops up next to Variel and attempts to bite and grab her.

    !roll 1d20+4? #Bite vs Variel
    !roll 2d4+1 #Bite dmg
    !roll 1d20+6? #Grab vs CMD if bite hit's

    Kiryu is up
     
  22. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Bite vs Variel: 13 = [9] + 4

    Bite dmg: 6

    Grab vs CMD if bite hit's: 19 = [13] + 6

    For: Statboy Re: #657
     
  23. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    Kiryu will move to DH15 cast Acid Splash at the creature

    !roll 1d20-2? #vs touch AC
    !roll 1d3+2 #Acid dmg
     
  24. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    vs touch AC: 5 = [7] + -2

    Acid dmg: 3

    For: Kiryu Re: #658
     
  25. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    5 ft step north to DF15.
    Eko bashes at it with his flail, muttering about an exterminator

    !roll 1d20+3? #attack
    !roll 1d10+4? #damage
     
  26. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    attack: 23 = [20] + 3

    damage: 11 = [7] + 4

    For: VintagePC Re: #659
     
  27. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    !roll 1d20+3? #crit confirm
    !roll 1d10+4? #crit damage
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice