[Story Progression] 1.1: The Vanished

Discussion in 'Ruins of Azlant' started by Statboy, Jun 27, 2020.

  1. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    crit confirm: 4 = [1] + 3

    crit damage: 11 = [7] + 4

    For: VintagePC Re: #660
     
  2. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Eko strikes the Ankheg squarely causing it to cry out in pain. Variel is up
     
  3. Srekcins

    Srekcins Well-Known Member

    Variel takes a 5 ft step to make it easier for someone to get in a flanking position before drawing her rapier and attacking.

    !roll 1d20 #attack
    !roll 1d6 #damage
     
  4. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    attack: 20

    damage: 1

    For: Srekcins Re: #662
     
  5. Srekcins

    Srekcins Well-Known Member

    !roll 1d20 #critical confirmation
    !roll 1d6 #critical damage
     
  6. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    critical confirmation: 8

    critical damage: 5

    For: Srekcins Re: #663
     
  7. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    Maura loads and fires the crossbow at the bug.

    !roll 1d20-1 #Ranged attack into melee (-4)
    !roll 1d10 #Damage
     
  8. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Ranged attack into melee (-4): 17

    Damage: 2

    For: theLumberJack Re: #664
     
  9. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    The ankheg will attempt to spit acid at Eko. This is an EX ability that does not provoke AoO. The Ankheg will then burrow and run, provoking AoO from Kiryu and Eko. Whether you kill it or it burrows away, combat is over.

    !roll 2d4? #Acid Spit 15ft line hitting Eko, DC 13 Reflex for 1/2 dmg
     
  10. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Acid Spit 15ft line hitting Eko, DC 13 Reflex for 1/2 dmg: 5 = [3 2]

    For: Statboy Re: #665
     
  11. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    Kiryu is not wielding a weapon, so will not attack the creature.
     
  12. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    Eko bashes at it again with his flail.

    !roll 1d20 #reflex, +2 against mind-affecting and poison

    !roll 1d20+3? #AoO attack

    !roll 1d10+4 # AoO damage
     
  13. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    reflex, +2 against mind-affecting and poison: 11

    AoO attack: 9 = [6] + 3

    AoO damage: 7

    For: VintagePC Re: #667
     
  14. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Eko fails his reflex taking full damage, and missed with his flail. The Ankheg successfully burrows away. In the field you find, several pounds of perishable food, including Corn, Cabbage, Pumpkin, and Carrot
     
  15. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    I guess those things will continue to be a problem. We will have to mention it when we get back to the boat. Anyways, lets get a few days worth of food and head north. That is,unless any of you can think of anything else we need to do here.
     
  16. Srekcins

    Srekcins Well-Known Member

    Variel will begin gathering some of the perishables to be used on the journey in the morning.
     
  17. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    Eko assists.

    Seens reasonable. Let's gather up the food and then set out at first light.
     
  18. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    Maura nods and helps gather the food.
     
  19. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    You guys gather up 4lbs of perishable rations. You notice much of the crop has already spoiled, but would be a good source of seed for a future crop.
     
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    Not as good as I hoped, but everything will help. Do you think we should rest in the same building or a different one tonight?
     
  21. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    I think a different one might be wise. Seems like a number of things know we are present now, it would not be wise to be an easy target.
     
  22. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    Pick whichever you want, I'll get to cooking some dinner for the evening. If someone can quickly find some meat, I can make a stew. If not, some grilled veggies will work.
     
  23. Srekcins

    Srekcins Well-Known Member

    Either one is good for me. I'll help cook since I'm not so good at finding animals and what not. Cooking can't be all that different from alchemy.
     
  24. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Will you guys be doing anything else before retiring for the night?
     
  25. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    Doesn't sound like it - I'm guessing we don't have much daylight left after our battle and scavenging for food. But if we still have an hour or two we could clear a few more houses.
     
  26. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    Sounds like resting to me. The watch order we went with last time was:

    Alkonost
    Kiryu
    Maura
    Eko

    We could re-use unless someone has an alternate suggestion.
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice