[Story Progression] 1.1: The Vanished

[trigger]crit confirm: 4 = [1] + 3[/trigger]
[trigger]crit damage: 11 = [7] + 4[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: VintagePC Re: #660[/trigger]

Variel takes a 5 ft step to make it easier for someone to get in a flanking position before drawing her rapier and attacking.

!roll 1d20 #attack
!roll 1d6 #damage

[trigger]attack: 20[/trigger]
[trigger]damage: 1[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: Srekcins Re: #662[/trigger]

[trigger]critical confirmation: 8[/trigger]
[trigger]critical damage: 5[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: Srekcins Re: #663[/trigger]

Maura loads and fires the crossbow at the bug.

!roll 1d20-1 #Ranged attack into melee (-4)
!roll 1d10 #Damage

[trigger]Ranged attack into melee (-4): 17[/trigger]
[trigger]Damage: 2[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: theLumberJack Re: #664[/trigger]

The ankheg will attempt to spit acid at Eko. This is an EX ability that does not provoke AoO. The Ankheg will then burrow and run, provoking AoO from Kiryu and Eko. Whether you kill it or it burrows away, combat is over.

!roll 2d4? #Acid Spit 15ft line hitting Eko, DC 13 Reflex for 1/2 dmg

[trigger]Acid Spit 15ft line hitting Eko, DC 13 Reflex for 1/2 dmg: 5 = [3 2][/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: Statboy Re: #665[/trigger]

Eko bashes at it again with his flail.

!roll 1d20 #reflex, +2 against mind-affecting and poison

!roll 1d20+3? #AoO attack

!roll 1d10+4 # AoO damage

[trigger]reflex, +2 against mind-affecting and poison: 11[/trigger]
[trigger]AoO attack: 9 = [6] + 3[/trigger]
[trigger]AoO damage: 7[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: VintagePC Re: #667[/trigger]

Eko fails his reflex taking full damage, and missed with his flail. The Ankheg successfully burrows away. In the field you find, several pounds of perishable food, including Corn, Cabbage, Pumpkin, and Carrot

I guess those things will continue to be a problem. We will have to mention it when we get back to the boat. Anyways, lets get a few days worth of food and head north. That is,unless any of you can think of anything else we need to do here.

Eko assists.

Seens reasonable. Let's gather up the food and then set out at first light.

You guys gather up 4lbs of perishable rations. You notice much of the crop has already spoiled, but would be a good source of seed for a future crop.

Not as good as I hoped, but everything will help. Do you think we should rest in the same building or a different one tonight?

I think a different one might be wise. Seems like a number of things know we are present now, it would not be wise to be an easy target.

Pick whichever you want, I'll get to cooking some dinner for the evening. If someone can quickly find some meat, I can make a stew. If not, some grilled veggies will work.

Either one is good for me. I'll help cook since I'm not so good at finding animals and what not. Cooking can't be all that different from alchemy.

Doesn't sound like it - I'm guessing we don't have much daylight left after our battle and scavenging for food. But if we still have an hour or two we could clear a few more houses.

Sounds like resting to me. The watch order we went with last time was:

Alkonost
Kiryu
Maura
Eko

We could re-use unless someone has an alternate suggestion.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48182 Members
(7785 Online 441 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom