[Story Progression] 1.1: The Vanished

Discussion in 'Ruins of Azlant' started by Statboy, Jun 27, 2020.

  1. Srekcins

    Srekcins Well-Known Member

    Variel was only skipped because of injuries last time. You can add her into the rotation.
     
  2. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Also Alkonost is no longer with us :(
     
  3. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    Right, forgot about that. Then we have:

    Variel
    Kiryu
    Maura
    Eko
     
  4. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    Works for me
     
  5. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Which building?
     
  6. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    Maura suggest the one at DA30. I have moved my token there.
     
  7. Srekcins

    Srekcins Well-Known Member

    Variel has been moved into the same building.
     
  8. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    I'll move there at some point. Internet's been having issues the last few days
     
  9. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    I'm there.
     
  10. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    !roll 1d20+7 #Perception Eko
    !roll 1d20+7 #Perception Kiryu
    !roll 1d20+0 #Perception Maura
    !roll 1d20+6 #Perception Variel
     
  11. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Perception Eko: 8

    Perception Kiryu: 23

    Perception Maura: 3

    Perception Variel: 19

    For: Statboy Re: #690
     
  12. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Eko: Before you rest I'd recommend burning all your remaining channel positives, and you can spontaneously cast heal spells in place of another spell you haven't used today.

    Variel: Nothing happens on your watch
    Kiryu: You hear crashing sounds coming from inside the town square, what would you like to do?
     
  13. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    Yeah, I have 5 unused spells; may as well use 'em - though I'm the only one down HP anyway; 2-3 ought to bring me back to full.

    !rolz 3d6 #Channel positive
     
  14. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Channel positive: 8

    For: VintagePC Re: #692
     
  15. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    ... crappy as that roll is, I'm at full HP now
     
  16. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    I’ll go ahead and wake Maura up.

    Maura, wake up. I heard a loud crash. Quietly get the others up.

    After that, I’ll head towards the sound and see what happened. The bags and backpack will be left behind.
     
  17. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    As you head out of the building the crashing sounds continue from the direction of the square
     
  18. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    I’ll sneak towards the square and use any nearby building for cover.

    !roll 1d20+7 #stealth

    !roll 1d20+7 #perception
     
  19. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    stealth: 20

    perception: 12

    For: Kiryu Re: #696
     
  20. Srekcins

    Srekcins Well-Known Member

    Once Variel is awakened, she'll hastily don her armor, grab her rapier and sneak toward Kiryu.

    !roll 1d20+4? #stealth
    !roll 1d20+6? #perception
     
  21. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    stealth: 10 = [6] + 4

    perception: 12 = [6] + 6

    For: Srekcins Re: #697
     
  22. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    I guess Maura isn't waking anybody up.

    Kiryu: You sneak towards the square, I have placed you on the square map. Once through the gates your perception directs to the Southeast corner. The noise seems to be coming from the chapel. The crashing still sounds out loudly.
     
    • Funny Funny x 1
  23. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    I'll go ahead and sneak up to the side of the chapel. I'll listen for any voices.

    !roll 1d20+7 #perception

    I moved myself next to the building, so lets see if roll 20 accepts it this time.
     
  24. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    perception: 12

    For: Kiryu Re: #699
     
  25. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Kiryu: You approach the doorless chapel and begin to make out some shouting underneath the clangor. "Why Rayland, ohh why". As you peer inside the chapel you see an apparition, wailing the same words again and again "Rayland why, why would you do this". Options are being flung around the inside of the chapel, as if each one were possessed by its own malevolent spirit.

    !roll 1d20+3? #Will save vs fear
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice