!roll 1d20+7 #Perception Kiryu
!roll 1d20+0 #Perception Maura
!roll 1d20+6 #Perception Variel

[trigger]Perception Eko: 14[/trigger]
[trigger]Perception Kiryu: 25[/trigger]
[trigger]Perception Maura: 11[/trigger]
[trigger]Perception Variel: 11[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: Statboy Re: #722[/trigger]

As you are traveling north out of Talmandors Bounty, staying close to shore. Kiryu notices a rustling in the bushes, at the base of two Palm tree's (the two NE of your position). You can't make out want is there, but you can tell it is small in size, and there are two of them.

Last edited:
Hold up guys, we aren't alone.

Hello to you at the palm trees. We aren't hostile, so there is no need to hide from us.

I'll wait a minute and repeat the second line in Aquan if there is no response.

Eko knows he's crap at diplomacy, so peers at the trees and tries to appear as nonthreatening as possible.

(To party, quietly:)

More Ghost Hater tribesmen?

At the sound of your voice, two young boars shuffle into view. They are grunting loudly and pawing at the ground. Though they are not fully grown, they have developed tusks. They are not moving towards you, nor are they backing away.

[trigger]nature: 15 = [7] + 8[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: Srekcins Re: #727[/trigger]

Variel: You will be able to understand that these boars are taking a defensive posture, if you take a wide berth around them, and dont startle them, they wont attack.

Probably a good idea; I'm not a nature expert but if they're young then their mother and/or more of them are probably nearby....

Maura slowly cuts down to the sand of the beach and then continues forward to take a wide berth.

After a few hours of travel you come across the place were the small river meets the ocean. You do not see any people, or any sign of it being crowded for that matter. The only thing different about this part of the island is the small river. How would you like to proceed, be advised than any perception checks pertaining to the river will require you to approach closer first (I wanted to start you far enough back, that you choose your approach, since your RP'd gave you obvious reason's to be wary).

I'm going to try to sneak up there and have a look around.

!roll 1d20+4 #sneak
!roll 1d20+6 #perception

[trigger]sneak: 14[/trigger]
[trigger]perception: 21[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: Srekcins Re: #734[/trigger]

As you approach you peer around, the river is moving slowly, but is actually quite deep, considering its narrow width. As the river approaches the beach it gets both shallower and faster.

Kiryu will just wait for the results of the search. Hopefully there is no ambush and we can use rope to help cross the river.

Eko also waits, knowing he's terrible at moving silently. (dat -4 stealth, yo) but with crossbow at the ready in case Variel is in danger

Well, I don't see anything that stands out, but I didn't get too close. I guess we can cross at one of the shallower spots or we could go upriver to see if there's a bridge.

Lets head upstream a bit. If we can't easily cross here and there are no signs of a dock for a boat to cross, then it is unlikely anyone else did either - we'd have better chance of finding signs of their passing by looking for where they would have crossed...

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48178 Members
(6286 Online 375 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom