[Story Progression] 1.1: The Vanished

Discussion in 'Ruins of Azlant' started by Statboy, Jun 27, 2020.

  1. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    dungeoneering: 16 = [11] + 5

    For: VintagePC Re: #760
     
  2. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Eko: your bolt thuds into the the Zombie, again the Zombie seems restive to the damage, but it does seem to feel this bolt. Your knowledge dungeoneering does not let you recall exactly what the thing on the Zombie's head is. But you do recall that its an aberration, and does not use necromatic energy to make the Zombie. Since this Zombie was not made with necromatic energy, heal spells would actually heal it, not harm it.

    Back to Kiryu
     
  3. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    Casting acid splash on enemy.


    !roll 1d20-2 #Attack vs touch
    !roll 1d3+2 #Acid damage
     
  4. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Attack vs touch: 11

    Acid damage: 3

    For: Kiryu Re: #762
     
  5. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Kiryu's acid splash hits

    The Zombie will attempt to chop Variel with her Axe, and the Nautilus will attempt to hit Variel with its tentacles

    !roll 1d20+4? #Axe vs Variel
    !roll 1d6+3? #Axe dmg
    !roll 1d20+2? #Tentacle 1 vs Variel
    !roll 1d4+2? #Tentacle 1 dmg
    !roll 1d20+2? #Tentacle 2 vs Variel
    !roll 1d4+2? #Tentacle 2 dmg

    Back to Variel at the top
     
  6. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Axe vs Variel: 23 = [19] + 4

    Axe dmg: 7 = [4] + 3

    Tentacle 1 vs Variel: 6 = [4] + 2

    Tentacle 1 dmg: 5 = [3] + 2

    Tentacle 2 vs Variel: 19 = [17] + 2

    Tentacle 2 dmg: 4 = [2] + 2

    For: Statboy Re: #763
     
  7. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Variel is at -1 health and dying after the Axe and the 2nd tentacle hit. Please make a CON save, and Maura is up next
     
  8. Srekcins

    Srekcins Well-Known Member

    !roll 1d20+1 #con save
     
  9. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    con save: 15

    For: Srekcins Re: #765
     
  10. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    Maura drops the crossbow, and moves adjacent to the zombie while drawing a dagger.
    Maura slash at the zombie.

    !roll 1d20-1 #Dagger
    !roll 1d4-1 #Damage
     
  11. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Dagger: 2

    Damage: 3

    For: theLumberJack Re: #766
     
  12. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Variel is stable at -1 hp, Maura misses the Zombie. Back to Eko
     
  13. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    Eko drops his spent crossbow, moves 20 feet opposite Maura (flanking, yo) and bashes at it with his flail.

    !roll 1d20+3? #attack
    !roll 1d10+4? #damage

    Edit: D'oh, attack doesn't include +2 for flank.
     
  14. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    attack: 19 = [16] + 3

    damage[/I]: 6 = [2] + 4

    For: VintagePC Re: #768
     
  15. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Not having a slashing weapon, Eko attempts to swing through the DR, but only succeeds in knocking an ear off the Zombie. Kiryu is up
     
  16. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    Casting acid splash on enemy.


    !roll 1d20-2 #Attack vs touch
    !roll 1d3+2 #Acid damage
     
  17. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Attack vs touch: 5

    Acid damage: 5

    For: Kiryu Re: #770
     
  18. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Kiryu's acid misses, sailing over the head of the Zombie. The Zombie and Nautilus will both attack Eko

    !roll 1d20+4? #Axe vs Eko
    !roll 1d6+3? #Axe dmg
    !roll 1d20+2? #Tentacle 1 vs Eko
    !roll 1d4+2? #Tentacle 1 dmg
    !roll 1d20+2? #Tentacle 2 vs Eko
    !roll 1d4+2? #Tentacle 2 dmg

    Variel is unconscious but stable, its back to Maura
     
  19. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Axe vs Eko: 16 = [12] + 4

    Axe dmg: 8 = [5] + 3

    Tentacle 1 vs Eko: 14 = [12] + 2

    Tentacle 1 dmg: 5 = [3] + 2

    Tentacle 2 vs Eko: 4 = [2] + 2

    Tentacle 2 dmg: 3 = [1] + 2

    For: Statboy Re: #771
     
  20. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    Maura slashes at the zombie again

    !roll 1d20-1 #Dagger
    !roll 1d4-1 #Damage
     
  21. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Dagger: 8

    Damage: 2

    For: theLumberJack Re: #772
     
  22. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    Eko drops the flail and has a go with the machete instead, since Maura's dagger seemed more effective.


    !roll 1d20+5 # attack
    !roll 1d6+3 #damage
     
  23. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    attack: 25

    damage: 4

    For: VintagePC Re: #773
     
  24. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    !roll 1d20+5 # Crit confirm
    !roll 1d6+3 # crit damage
     
  25. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Crit confirm: 8

    crit damage: 9

    For: VintagePC Re: #774
     
  26. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Maura attempts to slash at the Zombie, who's natural swaying gate is enough to make Maura miss. Eko follow's up with a Machete slice that cuts the Zombie's torso clean in two. The Zombie falls un-moving.

    Kiryu is up
     
  27. Kiryu

    Kiryu Well-Known Member

    I'll draw a cure light potion from my bandolier, take a 5 foot step towards Variel. The rest of the turn will be pouring the potion down his throat. Assuming it works:

    !roll 1d8+1 #healing
     
  28. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    healing: 3

    For: Kiryu Re: #776
     
  29. Srekcins

    Srekcins Well-Known Member

    Variel awakens.

    Ow... that one stung.
     
  30. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    The Nautilus flails its tentacles around whipping them to try and clear some space. It scootches 5 ft over to were Variel lies. While Variel is still helpless on the ground, the Nautilus attaches itself to Variel's head. Variel you are now grappled by the Nautilus, you feel it trying to bore into your skull with two short sharp tentacles near its mouth. Since you were healed you can wake up and act, but you are currently grappled on the ground at 2 health. Anybody who attempts to attack the Nautilus can, however if you miss your attack by too much, Variel will take the damage instead.

    Variel is up as the first beads of blood begin trickling down your face.
     
    • It's a trap! It's a trap! x 1
  31. Srekcins

    Srekcins Well-Known Member

    Variel will attempt to break the grapple.
    !roll 1d20 #cmb
     
  32. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    cmb: 12

    For: Srekcins Re: #779
     
  33. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    You do not break the grapple, Maura is up.
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice