1. Unfortunately it appears that the physical machine hosting our game servers is offline. Chances are that the appropriate people have already been notified and action is being taken. If this notice is up for extended periods, there is probably a wait-and-see situation such as a power or link outage. Thanks for your patience. (3:00:51 UTC)

100% Vanilla Minecraft!!!

Discussion in 'News/Announcements' started by LavaRed, Nov 10, 2013.

1. WizBright

WizBright Achievement Hunter

WizBright :D

2. The Kraken

The Kraken Well-Known Member

Want in? Here's how!
    1. Post here requesting whitelist access.
    2. Add your FUHRERSTRUM to your profile in the appropriate field HERE
    C. Connect to gs1.vaultf4.com
    3. Go have fun!

3. FKxKreed

FKxKreed Achievement Hunter

I hereby announce that i am vouching for HomShabom212. I accept the derps and services of vouching for my friend

4. Cheese4Everyone

Cheese4Everyone Ambassador to our Sentient Dairy-Based Overlords

Requesting White-list

TemporaryAmnesia

5. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

He'll still need to register/post here to gain access, but your vouch has been noted.

Please see item 2 in the OP. you've been added to the list but it won't take effect until that is completed.

6. HomShaBom212

HomShaBom212 Active Member

I request to be White-listed and fkxkreed has vouched for me. Username: homshabom212

7. Insanity

Insanity Moderator of ALL the things VF4 Supporter

add to whitelist for trolling plOx:
    Mental_Health

8. deskmice

deskmice Well-Known Member

hi... Even though I never play minecraft... If I ever do again...

9. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Everyone up until this post has been added.

10. Cheese4Everyone

Cheese4Everyone Ambassador to our Sentient Dairy-Based Overlords

So I have added my minecraft IGN to my profile but when I attempted to long in 3 hours later I'm still getting the message that says I'm not white listed. Halp?

11. VintagePC

Fixed, looks like for some reason the server wasn't reloading the whitelist. If this keeps happening I'll have to kick it and try something other than the current setup. :/

12. FKxKreed

Requesting whitelist for me self

13. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

You didnt follow instructions.

14. VintagePC

added

15. FKxKreed

I dont remember asking you a god..damn thing LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. FKxKreed

i know your busy and im not trying to give you any extra work but says not whitelisted IGN FKxKreed

17. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

You're a dip....go fix!

18. FKxKreed

Screw you guys, im going home

19. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Give it 15 minutes to load

20. Marcie

Marcie Not a Noob

Minecraft name: RuthagmolXXII whitelisting!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice