1st Annual Herobrine Games

Discussion in 'News/Announcements' started by English, Jun 25, 2013.

1. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations to our Victor, Lopsey aka Josht57!!!

2. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Correct. It was stated in the rules, and everyone got the same treatment. I saw several other players that got lava'd/flodded/mobbed when they holed up, camped, whatever, and nothing I did was a direct impact on any players. All mobs I spawned were outside of the " seeing the player" zone, etc.

3. T3C Illuzion (VF4)

T3C Illuzion (VF4) Well-Known Member

i would love to see the tournament server get plugins and have 24/7 HG, like on many big name youtubers servers.

4. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Def. something we can look into, this was a fun event overall and we'll at the very least do it again, I think.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. T3C Illuzion (VF4)

T3C Illuzion (VF4) Well-Known Member

possbily turn destroy blocks of with command blocks or sumthing to avoid people building houses, blocking themselves in etc.
    also im pretty sure you can get HG maps off the internet if you decide on plugins, but dont ask me how
    either way i had fun even if i didnt really get to compete :\

6. Pikachu

Pikachu Noob

So sad I missed it... My internet crashed so I shut down...

7. DCBSupafly

DCBSupafly Well-Known Member

The new launcher has options to run old versions! Including even 1.5.1.
    If you're going to force me to DL a new client, this is the way to do it IMO.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice