A Wise Use of Time (Text Based Game)

Geoff

Sir "Let's Play"
"A Wise Use of Time" is a thrilling 260,000-word interactive sci-fi novel by Jim Dattilo, author of "Zombie Exodus," winner of the 2011 XYZZY "Special Recognition" award for interactive fiction. Your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

I've got a little over an hour of playtime and this game is a lot of fun. You slightly choose who your character is in the beginning, and from there on you can do so much. I know I'll be playing a second time just to choose risky options. It only costs $3 on Steam. Worst thing I've done so far is steal 40k from an armored car =P

Edit: Just finished my first "playthrough" of it. Got into a relationship with my roommate and saved her life at the end, killed the "big bad", solved a mystery in my life and saved my other roommate from massive debt. Not to mention became incredibly powerful. Fun stuff. Gonna try next time by going through as an ass and just taking care of myself =)

Last edited:

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(6544 Online 354 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom