Achievement_all_v4

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by CaptSpiffy, Jun 24, 2013.

1. CaptSpiffy

CaptSpiffy Best Moderator NA

I'm reasonably sure that most of you have seen this video, and now Valve has made this awesomely ridiculous shit into an official community map.

Now, if only I could find a server in which to play it... *ahem*

2. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester TF2L developer

That map looks like it might be srs bsns indeed. I shall have to investigate. For science!

3. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester TF2L developer

Map installed, will test tonight.

I expect it may not be too popular though... it doesn't reset by itself when catmageddon is activated and would require a manual RTV to change maps or restart it... other than that seems like an ordinary achievement grind map... or is there something special I'm missing?

4. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

It is designed to be a troll map. You get people to join the server thinking they are going to farm achievements, then the cats start and kill you and throw bees in your face so you can't do anything. It's meant to troll achievement whores. I don't think it's a good idea to have the map. It will make people leave.

5. VintagePC

Congratulations! You've said our secret word of the day! :D

6. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

huh? You trolling Spiffy?

7. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin VF4-S (Server Operator) Minecraft Operator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

YOU FOOL! You're supposed to get 5 or 6 regs on this map, get a bunch of 'chieve whores on, then activate the cat.

GOD.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice