[Out Of Character] All out of character thread

If you can brew coffee that would appeal to some higher class tastes then Eko will take some to the group around Harcourt.

Kiryu: Knowledge Arcana + 9 -- Perrell Beys
Variel: Knowledge Nature + 8 -- Faedwyr Trundlebrook
Maura: Sense motive +6 -- Antona Sedgewick;
Eki: Knowledge Local/Nobility + 4 --Harcourt Carrolby;

does everyone agree to this?

Once you guys are ready, you can do your discovery check in the 1.2 thread, then start a conversation with me for the RP.

So I just realized that it was sense motive you guys have put down as +6 for which I did not state. Vint/Eko you should go ahead and do that one because i just double checked and history is the only one of these skills i have any thing above 0 in.

My bad, I thought I listed the correct skill.

If I were to take the nobility/local check, it would be a +4 for me because I have no ranks in either skill.

We can go with that option if everyone agrees with it.

Just to confirm, I'm now talking to Antona?

Right now, it looks like the champion would be the only one we'd all get use out of, but I wouldn't go that route unless it was beneficial for you as well.

I think he's marshal which means anyone can pick any one of them when he shares. But I suspect champion is most useful for me too

There isn’t really an optimal way to play the medium class. I checked. Most of what I found was that it was good for RP, but average at anything else. I’ll mostly be using the archmage or champion, but may pick one of the others if I think it will help. I could probably put levels into another class now that I can share my seance.

These are 24h buffs, right?

The rules of the game keep shifting, and I am not comfortable with this. I've decided to drop the game. I witsh you guys the best with your adventure.

This is the nature of Pathfinder, its not possible to have rules created for everything you can think of. I guess we'll put it on hold for now until we can get another person in.

To adapt an old adage... pathfinder is a race between GMs trying to do just that and the players trying to find bigger and better ways to create unanticipated situations :D

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(8653 Online 699 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom