• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Acknowledged] Amethyst TTV excessivley uses racial slurs and impersonated me

mdgcreeper

In-Game name:Shlog / Amethyst TTV / Mdgcreeper she/her
Time of Day:7:38:15 pm
Date:7/29/22
Steam ID: unsure if im supposed to put mine or theirs but ill put both just to be safe
MY ID:76561198167228070
THEIR ID: I've never looked up someone's ID before but here is their page url
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799268335/
Reason for Ban Request:
Link to Demo or other evidence:upload_2022-7-29_22-6-14.png
Additional Comments: said the N word a shit ton, asked me intrusive questions about my partner's weight, impersonated me and continued to say racist vitriol over vc
please ban this person

my ingame name is mdgcreeper he/him. If I did anything wrong or whatever please let me know. I wasnt able to catch much evidence as I was not recording and they only used VC

Hi there,

Thanks for the report. We will look into this. Can you provide some more information that would help me review our logs, like which of our server(s) this occurred on, and the current map?

Also, what time zone is the date/time you provided? that could help narrow it down too.

Thanks!

~Vintage

It was on either payload 24/7 or US standard I forget exactly which one. Also It was MST. Another thing I should mention is they would only ever use VC and I had already had them muted. If I encounter them again I will be sure to gather more substantial evidence of their behavior. Thank you for looking into this.

Thanks for the follow-up. Just to clarify - did all of this transpire in one session, or was the voice chat incident at a different time from the impersonation?

It sounds like two separate things to me - some interactions with them in VC, after which you muted them, and at some point after that they duplicated your steam handle and avatar?

If so, I'd appreciate whatever info you have additionally regarding the time/server/map of the VC incident (if different from that already given) as that is what I am hoping to locate and review.

Apologies for all the questions - As you can imagine sifting through SourceTV recordings for voice incidents is a time consuming process so the more I can narrow it down, the faster I can find what I need :)

Thanks - I see a report for that user around that time so I'll review the recording tomorrow and see what transpired.

Thank you, at first they started out pretty normal and seemingly pro lgbt and stuff but over time start devolving into weird irony bullshit before just outright throwing around racial slurs

I did indeed find at least one infraction during the time frame in question. Per our standard policies I've issued a 3 day communications block.

Please let me know if the problem continues or if there are any further incidents and we'll take it from there.

~Vintage

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(7975 Online 624 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom