An "Other" games event night

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by CorruptDictator, Jun 24, 2013.

1. CorruptDictator

CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC

Would anyone be interested in doing a non-standard game event night? Say on Sunday evenings toss up a random multiplayer game for the week that is not TF2 or MC and see what kind of turn out we could get. I would love to hit some Payday, Civ, Sins, D3, whatever as long as it is multiplayer and something I do not get to play very often.

2. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Don't see why we couldn't, something for our shiny new event coordinator to discuss :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SoL DarkLord

SoL DarkLord SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS Tabletop GM

Mass Civ V game, done in teams though. Singling out everyone would just suck

4. CorruptDictator

CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC

In my experience it is always best to toss a computer team in there for everyone to have to deal with . Would have to do fast gameplay with quick battles just to make time practical (the only longer multi game I know of is Sins)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice