[The Elder Scrolls] Attention All Vault F4 People.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by SoL DarkLord, Jan 24, 2013.

1. CorruptDictator

CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC

So a flaming demon chick. I imagine we would have to keep that locked up somewhere...

2. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

See, now I feel like this thread is headed somewhere dirty...someone grab the Lysol!

3. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

Looks like it was Corrupt Dictator's idea.

4. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin VF4-S (Server Operator) Minecraft Operator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

They already have a pretty accurate graphical representation of me in the game...

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. spybait

spybait Resident Touhou Expert Member from long ago...

I'd love to get in on this... Let me finish making foods, and I'll look things over. :3

Okay, so foods obtained. Should you want to include me, I'd love to be a bosmer (perhaps follower) who could teach either sneak, alchemy, or archery (or a combination, if possible). Could also sell archery supplies, light armor, and foodstuffs, like the proprietor of the drunken huntsman.

Damn, this is fun... Going to think this over more, and probably edit this post later tonight (after I skyrim for a bit myself).

6. SoL DarkLord

SoL DarkLord SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS Tabletop GM

So a Giant Flame Antronach, and a Giant. Living together in the cave. Noted.

7. CorruptDictator

I did not intend anything dirty, I was thinking more along the lines of her not burning things down...

8. SoL DarkLord

Anyone else wish to participate in this willingly? or will I just need to fill it with people and name them after people.

9. Twismyer

Twismyer Well-Known Member

Sure why not, just make my main weapon a bow and give me an athletic build, anything else is up to you.

10. Spazz

Spazz Achievement Hunter

I seem to recall being asked to be the town drunk.

I can't remember. I was drunk at the time.

Fat, steel plate helmet & iron boots, naked everywhere else and wielding a pickaxe sounds about right.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Well, I don't own skyrim... be funny to see what kind of character you make for me. (amidoinitrite?)

12. Insanity

Insanity Moderator of ALL the things VF4 Supporter

inb4 jarl on the city

13. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

I"ll admit I had to google it. :roflmao

14. African Grey

African Grey Achievement Hunter

Hmm. What sort of birds in Skyrim could be modded...

15. SoL DarkLord

I honestly can't think of any. But I'm sure I could possibly get away with reskinning a dragon with say an eagle body.

16. English

English Global Mod Global Moderator Forum Moderator VF4-A (Admin) Staff Member VF4 Supporter

In the frozen parts of the game, there should be a King Penguin thats like 30 feet tall... :) :)

17. CorruptDictator

Close to a month later, any progress?

18. SoL DarkLord

At this moment no Corrupt, not much. Only planning. I was waiting to get a decent computer. Did so, on Tuesday, then had to ship it back because of malfunctions on Sunday.

19. CorruptDictator

Purchase of a pre built computer? WHAT IS THIS?

Unless you got a laptop of course.

20. SoL DarkLord

Laptop. and I had a friend who was going to load some of his 3D modeling programs on it for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice