• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] Ban Apeal tf2c

Yo I got banned for saying I don't like a furries. It was a joke but admins took it too far. I tried coming back with alternate steam accounts but was banned some more. I would like very much to have the original account, Hobo, unbanned because I like this game. Its a great mod for tf2 and I dont wanna lose it because of an exagerrated perma ban.

Hi, someone will look into this soon, have a great day

- Robin

(the one who banned you for using an alternative account meanwhile you were banned by another admin.)

"A joke" you say.
  • You received a warning for your behaviour on 3-21 as it is a violation of server rule #3 (No hate speech or personal attacks etc.)
  • You ignored the warning and were then given a 30 minute mute/gag.
  • When that expired, you STILL continued.
  • This resulted in a 3 day temporary ban.
  • You attempted to evade the ban on 03-22 with an alternate account. Bans are not a democracy and *you* don't get to decide if it's fair or not. We have a ZERO tolerance policy for ban evasion, hence both accounts were banned permanently. This is clearly outlined in our server rules.
  • You tried again, THREE more times over the past day, before finally cluing in and filing an appeal.
That goes beyond mere accident or ignorance of the rules and into willful violation, You had the option to appeal after the first 3 day ban, but doing so now after multiple attempted evasions is a case of "too little too late".

Furthermore, I don't particularly care whether you were joking or not; quite frankly, what someone chooses to do on their own time outside of the server is none of your concern and heckling or harassing them for it in-game is not tolerated. We strive to create an inclusive environment because people have enough shit and harassment to deal with in real life - and it'd be nice if they had a place that was free from all of that, if only to escape for an hour or two.

Your ban(s) stand for the foreseeable future.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48183 Members
(7021 Online 405 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom