• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] Ban Appeal, Developer.

In-Game name: Julian Assange Gaming
Time of Ban: 19:30
Date of Ban: 2021-09-03
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:94683059
Reason for Ban:
[Little Anti-Cheat 1.7.0-Dev 16v] Aimbot Detected
Additional Comments: Not sure how or why, but apparently flicking too hard with stock sniper and whiffing every shot is picked up as "Aimbot Detected" by Little Anti Cheat. I'm a developer. I'm not hacking in a game I make.

If it helps, the client.dll I use isn't the one publicly available with 2.0.3. It contains QoL improvements to the GUI, some sound cues for the Medigun, and a colourblind assistance filter.

Hi there!

Just got home from work. Sorry about that. I've removed the ban and will forward this to the Anticheat developer for further investigation. Do you recall which server/map this was?

Hi there!

Just got home from work. Sorry about that. I've removed the ban and will forward this to the Anticheat developer for further investigation. Do you recall which server/map this was?
It was definitely ctf_casbah, I'd played ~5 mins of Huntsman sniper before picking up stock sniper. I think it was one of the standard US east servers.

Thanks. That should help me locate logs and such.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48181 Members
(6845 Online 355 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom