• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for submitting a ban appeal.

I've taken a look at your ban, and it appears you triggered an automatic anti-cheat detection, and given the fact that you have a fairly new level 0 steam account, and 1 VAC ban on record, we have no reason to believe it was issued in error.

If you have any information for us that might explain this or clarify what caused this, you are more than welcome to share it and we will take it into consideration.

Hello KingRHM!

I was going through the demos recordings of what happened last night on 2fort while dealing with a different issue, and I came across something interesting.

At one point of the match you say this in text chat:
lUiRRB7.png

Then you go AFK and get kicked for inactivity.
Then later on that same map you rejoin the server and are instantly banned when you join a team by the cheat detection plugin.
hj3TeJ0.png

If you did in fact install cheats and get banned for them, your ban was not issued in error and it cannot be appealed.

I didn't install cheats, I was on YT, I dont know why i got banned for cheating,? As soon as i entered the server i immediately got banned. Even if i did install cheats, It should not be a Perma-Ban, Only a Time-Ban.

You have a VAC ban issued on your account, meaning you've cheated before on a different game. Immediately before you were banned you told the server you were going to install cheats.... and then you instantly got banned by the cheat detection plugin when you came back. That's far too many correlating things to be a coincidence.
Even if i did install cheats, It should not be a Perma-Ban, Only a Time-Ban.
Cheating is not allowed on our servers. No one should think about "trying out" cheats on any video games. That's the whole reason why VAC bans issued by Valve are not lifted EVER, because if you cheated, you cheated.
QcSpWqF.png

You're even greeted by a VAC-secured message when you join a game, indicating your account will be permanently banned if you are caught cheating on VAC secured servers, with no chance for appeal. We follow Valve's example here, and amend it with our own anti-cheats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48178 Members
(6358 Online 449 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom