Barbells for Boobs

English

Global Mod
BOOBIES!

I will be doing a fundraiser to help a company (Barbells for Boobs) raise money to spread awareness on early detection of Breast Cancer and helping those who are financially incapable to get the screening that could help save their lives.

The event will be taking place on Oct 12th. I will be doing a cross-fit workout called Grace. The workout involves 30 Clean and Jerks at 135 lbs as fast as possible. People all across the country who are participating in this event will be doing the same workout (We have approximately 20+ people just at our gym alone).

"We aim to provide a way for breast cancer to be detected in its earliest stage in order to prevent a growing and infinitely more serious problem.
Our grant program provides funding to breast centers nationally as a resource for thousands of men and women who do not qualify for government funding or other charitable resources in the detection of breast cancer."

Please help me reach my goal of $1200. I will donate $1 for every $10 that gets donated up to $1000. This is for a great cause and each and every donation can help people out there get the knowledge or the screening they need that could save their life.

You can donate by going to stayclassy.org/CleanTheGirls

Thanks
English

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(6544 Online 354 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom