[Character] Beornmar Yourner, Human Brawler

You have 1 too many skill points You should have 4 (4 - 2(Int Mod) + 1 (Favored Class) + 1 (Human))
Profession is a class skill for you so you get a +3 to your Profession Carpenter skill.
You should have 11 HP (10(d10 HD max HP at first) + 1 (con mod)
Your Dan Bong does 1d3+5 damage and you hit at +6
You have a total of 4 AoO a round (1 normal + 3 for dex (Combat Reflexes)
Your gold amount is off. I have you at 534gp 1sp 8cp (180 GP Brawler + 900 rich parents) 1080gp - ~546gp

You have 1 too many skill points You should have 4 (4 - 2(Int Mod) + 1 (Favored Class) + 1 (Human))
Profession is a class skill for you so you get a +3 to your Profession Carpenter skill.
You should have 11 HP (10(d10 HD max HP at first) + 1 (con mod)
Your Dan Bong does 1d3+5 damage and you hit at +6
You have a total of 4 AoO a round (1 normal + 3 for dex (Combat Reflexes)
Your gold amount is off. I have you at 534gp 1sp 8cp (180 GP Brawler + 900 rich parents) 1080gp - ~546gp

Added profession as class skill.
Added Con Modifier to HP.
Updated Dan Bong box and added Unarmed Strike.

PRD said:
Rich Parents: You were born into a rich family, perhaps even the nobility, and even though you turned to a life of adventure anyway, you enjoy a one-time benefit to your initial finances—your starting cash increases to 900 gp.

I took that to mean that I just start with 900 GP not with 900 GP + Normal Starting. If you're doing it that way I will add it to my sheet. As well I can send you a spread sheet of my inventory costs if there is a discrepancy other than starting cash.

Found the 9 CP discrepency. Forgot to put that I had 10 pieces of chalk. For the carpenter on the go.

Last edited:
How many days travel will it be to travel to Vigil, and onward to Ravengro? Beornmar is traveling from Tamran. Can he hire a lawyer to accompany him, in case he needs the will to be looked at.

It is assumed that you all managed to somehow get to Vigil. The caravan to Ravengro from Vigil will be 2 days. You are more than welcome to pay for a lawyer. It is either 5sp(Novice) 3gp(Competent) or 10gp(Experienced) a day for his fees. You would have to hire him for a minimum of 5 days. (2 days of travel to Ravengro, 1 day in Ravengro, and then 2 days for him to get back to Vigil) If you hired him in Tamran, add 5 more days of travel to the total.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48180 Members
(7724 Online 505 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom