[Minecraft] Best/favourite Minecraft Turtle Scripts

VintagePC

GodModePC
VF4-S (Server Operator)
Forum Operator
Minecraft Operator
Global Moderator
Staff Member
I added a disk drive to my melee turtles so that i could have it run its program from saved memmory.
In case you don't know anything killed with a melee turtle gets an exp orb, (which you then can collect in a brain in a jar)

while true do
turtle.attack()
end

Thats it.
As long as the turtle see something to kill it will swing, it won't swing continuously and use memory.
The turtle is turned on all the time though so to reset you need to pick the turtle and put it down.

To save the program to the Disk, make a floppy with some redstone and paper and put it in the disk drive then on the turtle type CD DISK

Then type EDIT MDK

You can call the file anything you want i just used MDK cause its a melee turtle.
Then enter the program as i typed it above.
The editor will ask you to save and exit then you just type MDK to run.

If you use this for a grinder please be careful. The script does run fine for long periods without issue but it does tend to give a "Too long without yielding" error once its left on long enough. People not checking this and trying to use my grinder is what caused the wither apocalypse.

I added a disk drive to my melee turtles so that i could have it run its program from saved memmory.
In case you don't know anything killed with a melee turtle gets an exp orb, (which you then can collect in a brain in a jar)

while true do
turtle.attack()
end

Thats it.
As long as the turtle see something to kill it will swing, it won't swing continuously and use memory.
The turtle is turned on all the time though so to reset you need to pick the turtle and put it down.

To save the program to the Disk, make a floppy with some redstone and paper and put it in the disk drive then on the turtle type CD DISK

Then type EDIT MDK

You can call the file anything you want i just used MDK cause its a melee turtle.
Then enter the program as i typed it above.
The editor will ask you to save and exit then you just type MDK to run.

holding CTRL+R resets your turtle - and BTW, this wasn't what caused the whitherpocalypse, it was the fact the spawner refusing to shut off.

All spawner controls were in working order when i logged on and i am sure no one fixed anything. Only thing messed up was turtles not running. The spawner can never make mobs faster than it can kill except with witches. But i digress. I will post a few of my scripts here later.

All spawner controls were in working order when i logged on and i am sure no one fixed anything. Only thing messed up was turtles not running. The spawner can never make mobs faster than it can kill except with witches. But i digress. I will post a few of my scripts here later.
Yes, we did a server rollback so they would probably have reverted to a working state.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(6998 Online 467 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom