[Completed] Blasterko's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

blasterko

In Game Name: blasterko

Have you linked your steam account to the forum?: Yes!

HL Stats Profile Link: https://www.vaultf4.com/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=17502

Time with Vault F4: Roughly eight months

Position you are applying for: TF2 Classic Mod Game Admin

Reason(s) you want to be admin/Moderator:

I've been active on the TF2 Classic servers for a little over eight months now, and over the course of that time, I've grown to be familiar with its community. In fact, its through these servers that I've developed (hopefully) life-long friendships with some of its members. I think it would be safe to say that, as long as there are players, I'm here to stay. That being said, there have been a few instances where I considered uninstalling the TF2C mod entirely; for reasons outside of the scope of gameplay.

To be frank, I don't believe that racism, sexism, homophobia, or any other hateful speech, text, or imagery towards any marginalized group of people has any place in a growing community. You'll have to forgive my run-on sentence, but the fact remains that, in general, bigotry hurts player counts, it ruins player experiences, and if left unchecked, it can lead to players, both new and old, abandoning the mod as a whole.

I like playing on these servers. I enjoy spending my free time in the caves of Dustbowl, and pseudo-mingling with V-F4's player-base. I would like nothing more than to see this community thrive, and I would hope to lend a hand in its continued success.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?:
I have thousands of hours of experience in TF2, and over a hundred logged on TF2 Classic. I have an Associate's in Marketing, I love critters, and my favorite color is red!

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed: blasterko

The application will be reviewed in a week's time of being replied to by English.

Last edited:
Hi and thanks for your application!

It has been received and we will review and let you know the results in around 48h.

~VintagePC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48180 Members
(5584 Online 252 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom