1. Unfortunately it appears that the physical machine hosting our game servers is offline. Chances are that the appropriate people have already been notified and action is being taken. If this notice is up for extended periods, there is probably a wait-and-see situation such as a power or link outage. Thanks for your patience. (14:06:54 UTC)

Bonjour all.

Discussion in 'Introducing: The people of Vault F4!' started by RenardWolf, Dec 15, 2015.

1. RenardWolf

RenardWolf Noob

Hi,

My name is Renard, but call me Ren if you want. I am a 20 year old new-ish gamer from Indiana. I love anime and gaming alongside a little bit of programming. I found this community through the Steam group search, as I am looking for a good gaming community to join. Thank you for reading!

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin VF4-S (Server Operator) Minecraft Operator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Cool! Whereabouts in Indiana, my wife and I are in Lafayette, and we have a few other members spread around the state (and we've had several come through Purdue)

3. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Hi and welcome :)

4. Hexalan

Hexalan Achievement Hunter

Indiana! Indiana!

5. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Hoosiers represent! FYI, our house is always open to our vault family. Considering we have arcade machines and I will make sure you're well fed, I'd say it's worth your time! :p

6. RenardWolf

RenardWolf Noob

Indianapolis area. Thanks for the warm welcome!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Cheese4Everyone

Cheese4Everyone Ambassador to our Sentient Dairy-Based Overlords

Hello and welcome :D

8. Amanmegaman

Amanmegaman Well-Known Member

Get on the Mumble sometime if you can, I would love to meet you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice