[Resolved] Can't Connect to the Server.

I am whitelisted. I have tried every single version of the Mindrack pack and every time I try to join the server this shows up. Can anyone offer some assistance.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    87 KB · Views: 3
That is the error for not running the correct version. Let me play with mine and see if I can recreate and fix this issue

I just tried using the 8.1.1 version and got in just fine. Make sure you have Mindcrack selected on the left side under mods. Then up at the top in the center, change "Recommended" to 8.1.1 to select the version.

Oh my! I try to download the 8.1.1 and it says unable to download mod pack xD Well I'll mess around with it for a bit! Thanks though :D

I would scrub FTB and the launcher all together and try to re-download it and select that version right off the bat. See if that helps

I had the unable to download modpack issue as well. In my case it was the the mirror that FTB launcher was using. If you still get the unable to download issue and or slow downloads try a different mirror under Options -> Advanced Options-> Download Location. Chicago 2 works well for me.

Moving this to Server support area.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48183 Members
(7021 Online 405 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom