Character Creation

theLumberJack

Achievement Hunter
Member from long ago...
Point Buy: 15 points
Races: Anything under 15 RP, unless otherwise requested
Classes: No base summoner. Anything else is allowed
Alignment: No restrictions (as long as your character can find cause to co-operate with the party)

Traits: 2 Traits, one must be campaign trait.
Take 1 Flaw/Negative Trait to get 1 additional trait.

Post any questions or suggestions, or just character ideas.

Background Wise: I recommend reading the player's guide. The campaign starts in the country of Lastwall in the town of Roslar's Coffer. So you have to be there, whether a resident or travelling through.

As the originator of the Random character table, I must accept that challenge. Let me know when the table is ready to roll

As the originator of the Random character table, I must accept that challenge. Let me know when the table is ready to roll
I updated what you put into my spreadsheet to include occult classes.

For Vintage I'm doing most of the build for him. So I took some of the rolls (Alignment, Traits) from RPGBOT

oho
Interested to see what the hand of fate brings me this time

I'm gonna build a bard named Front Office and put 2112315324 points into bluff. That's it.

Rolling for random (2nd attempt at remembering how to dice)
!roll 1d100 #Class
!roll 1d20 #Race1st
!roll 1d7 #ifCore
!roll 1d16 #ifFeatured
!roll 1d11 #ifUncommon
!roll 1d10 #ifOther

[trigger]Class: 46[/trigger]
[trigger]Race1st: 9[/trigger]
[trigger]ifCore: 6[/trigger]
[trigger]ifFeatured: 6[/trigger]
[trigger]ifUncommon: 3[/trigger]
[trigger]ifOther: 8[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: Statboy Re: #9[/trigger]

I think the height of my character is equal to the difference in height between me and reechard irl. But we got 2 full casters and 2 full bab. Are we getting a 5th or running 4?

I discussed with Reechard and Splyons since they both had someone in mind and we have a fifth. He has also opted for a random character and I rolled him a Vishkanya Samurai

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48187 Members
(10435 Online 907 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom