[Community] VaultF4 Youtube Channel

litrllyemma

Community Outreach
Starting today, a Youtube channel has been created for VaultF4 that will be posting content produced by me, as well as content produced by community members that were taken on our servers! With this new channel, you can expect to see short videos of single events, as well as long videos of multiple clips, and who knows, you might even end up in them.

While I can produce content myself just fine, as mentioned I'd like to have content by other community members on the channel, and the process for that can be read here! Note, that if you'd like you can have credit to your steam profile for submitting the clip, and to make sure no one thinks anything weird might happen, this channel is exclusively for the community, nothing will be advertised and this is all just for fun :)

And to show off some content, here's a short video from a game the other night. I should have a montage vid out relatively soon.

Starting today, a Youtube channel has been created for VaultF4 that will be posting content produced by me, as well as content produced by community members that were taken on our servers! With this new channel, you can expect to see short videos of single events, as well as long videos of multiple clips, and who knows, you might even end up in them.

While I can produce content myself just fine, as mentioned I'd like to have content by other community members on the channel, and the process for that can be read here! Note, that if you'd like you can have credit to your steam profile for submitting the clip, and to make sure no one thinks anything weird might happen, this channel is exclusively for the community, nothing will be advertised and this is all just for fun :)

And to show off some content, here's a short video from a game the other night. I should have a montage vid out relatively soon.

fantastic, imma subscribe, hope to see more videos in the future man! :thumbsup

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(10015 Online 687 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom