[Community] VaultF4 Youtube Channel

Discussion in 'News/Announcements' started by litrllyemma, Sep 15, 2021.

1. litrllyemma

litrllyemma Community Outreach VF4-A (Admin) Staff Member VF4 Supporter

Starting today, a Youtube channel has been created for VaultF4 that will be posting content produced by me, as well as content produced by community members that were taken on our servers! With this new channel, you can expect to see short videos of single events, as well as long videos of multiple clips, and who knows, you might even end up in them.

While I can produce content myself just fine, as mentioned I'd like to have content by other community members on the channel, and the process for that can be read here! Note, that if you'd like you can have credit to your steam profile for submitting the clip, and to make sure no one thinks anything weird might happen, this channel is exclusively for the community, nothing will be advertised and this is all just for fun :)

And to show off some content, here's a short video from a game the other night. I should have a montage vid out relatively soon.

• Like Like x 1
  2. hawaw_dacar2

hawaw_dacar2 Active Member

Thx for that, its pretty cool to see things like that :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. litrllyemma

litrllyemma Community Outreach VF4-A (Admin) Staff Member VF4 Supporter

Really glad you like it! ^v^

• Like Like x 1
  4. Madrazo

Madrazo Gameserver Admin Trainee VF4-T (Admin-in-Training) Staff Member

fantastic, imma subscribe, hope to see more videos in the future man! :thumbsup

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice