[Completed] CompMeistR's TF2C Admin Application

CompMeistR

In Game Name: CompMeistR [NR]

Have you linked your steam account to the forum?:
Yes

HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=38952

Time with Vault F4:
Since January 2021

Position you are applying for:
Game Admin (TF2C)

Reason(s) you want to be admin/Moderator:

I have played TF2C quite obsessively over the past year, and as a result, I am on for quite a bit of time fairly regularly. While everything has been quite good in terms of moderation, I have seen a spike of cheaters in game, and there are not necessarily other Admins in the same match (which is understandable, as they are not all omnipresent). Additionally, I have been a resource in helping to provide evidence of other problematic activity on the servers to some of the staff, as I usually end up recording all of my gameplay every time I play.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?: I have quite a bit of knowledge regarding computer hardware (basically more than enough to get me in trouble), and am often playing TF2C matches anytime from 10 P.M. to 5 A.M. PST.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed:
CompMeistR

Thank you for your application.

Just letting you know it has been received and we will get back to you shortly.

~VintagePC

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(6347 Online 429 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom