D&D... what say ye?

I may be a few minutes late tonight. I plan on leaving my dad's by 6 est. but I may take longer. Also Taps talk and Facebook messing with my stuff. Must fix.

I guess tonight it's my turn to be the dick and not show up. I have a very good friend preparing to move to Texas, and he's having a big huge game party tonight (playing Artemis, if you haven't seen it... you're basically the crew of the Enterprise, and everyone has their own controls and info: http://www.artemis.eochu.com/ ) I uploaded my current character sheet:

http://forceanature.com/Krimthug.pdf

So go ahead on without me. You know my once-a-day :p

Engrish won't be there either, so I guess we'll cancel tonight.

Thank you for telling us ahead of time at least and to Reeeechard
That's right you're a nerd for ditching awesome D&D to play nerdy Star Trek :D

I'll keep that assigned personality in mind next time we play... :p

critical fails from mobs on everyone, then suddenly all of the rolls against English are CRIT MAX DAMAGE CRIT MAX DAMAGE O NO UR DEAD
liek this if u cry evrytiem

critical fails from mobs on everyone, then suddenly all of the rolls against English are CRIT MAX DAMAGE CRIT MAX DAMAGE O NO UR DEAD
liek this if u cry evrytiem

I put on my robe and wizard hat... (and grab my weighted D20...) :D

FYI we have a dungeon crawl upcoming... it would be a shame if english were to get "separated" from the group.... and something were to happen to him...?

Fuck that I blame you both. Damn you both to hell!

That can be arranged...

If-you-know-what-i-mean.png

I'm gonna be gone Wednesday the 9th, but that's because i'll be hanging with my fiance and with any luck at all, having sex (good God it's been too long, i hate long distance relationships).

I'm gonna be gone Wednesday the 9th, but that's because i'll be hanging with my fiance and with any luck at all, having sex (good God it's been too long, i hate long distance relationships).

Well that's good, I'm going to be driving back from Ohio that evening, so that one can be YOUR fault.

Nope yours as well. Blame all the people but vintage and sol.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Nope yours as well. Blame all the people but vintage and sol.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Yeah, Sol is in a whole new level of dickhead, he just doesn't show up on game night and leaves everyone hanging in the server while he sleeps :p

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(6334 Online 420 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom