D&D... what say ye?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by VintagePC, Feb 24, 2014.

1. English

English Global Mod Global Moderator Forum Moderator VF4-A (Admin) Staff Member VF4 Supporter

I think the fast movement still might be more beneficial but Sea Reaver definitely should have some uses.

I also decided to reroll for a Human Swashbuckler. Swashbucklers are so ridiculous. Rerolled my ability scores and became a Dex based sword fighter. It is pretty crazy... Swashbuckler is probably the most awesome class of the Advance Class Guide.

2. English

English Global Mod Global Moderator Forum Moderator VF4-A (Admin) Staff Member VF4 Supporter

I am preparing my flail for smiting!

3. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Arrrgh... I'm sorry guys but I'm gonna have to cancel. I'm coming down with something and my throat/sinuses are killing me right now. It is slowly getting better but I realized it's probably not a good idea for me to spend a couple hours DMing and talking tonight.

:(

4. English

Side Note: Are we still set on the day as being Wednesdays? Possibility/desire to add a second session a week?

5. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin VF4-S (Server Operator) Minecraft Operator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

with UGC starting back up and having at least 1 scrim, 1 match, ballet, girl scouts, work, and my working on buying a house.... probably not a good idea to try this twice a week.

6. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

Perhaps English would like to DM a second session each week, several vaultlings have expressed the desire to play.

• It's a trap! It's a trap! x 1
  7. English

Never really thought about DMing... Maybe? I know there was Supafly. Who else would be interested?

8. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

TC and Bowl both said they'd like to join if a spot opens up

9. English

I am assuming you would wanna be in it too stat?

10. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

I'm good with our 1 day a week, but if 1 more was needed to make the party happen i'd go in with you guys.

11. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

Also, i'd like to get a 5th b4 we start pathfinder.

12. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin VF4-S (Server Operator) Minecraft Operator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

supafly was someone I asked to come join in on ours specifically, so if he ends up having time on wednesdays (he's moving cross-country in about 2 weeks and is trying to tie everything up here in IN) he'll probably be in on the main game.

• Like Like x 1
  13. English

Make sure everyone has their Pathfinder character ready for Wednesday! If you need help rolling a character/creating a character sheet let me know!

14. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

We good to start back up 2morrow (wednesday)?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. English

I am good for it

16. SoL DarkLord

SoL DarkLord SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS Tabletop GM

17. English

Won't be around tonight. Going to go see Louis C.K.

18. SoL DarkLord

SoL DarkLord SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS Tabletop GM

19. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

Is wednesdays the best for everybody still? I have made a couple forum posts on FG and Roll20 to try and find 1-2 more.

20. English

Either Tuesday - Thursdays work best for me.

• Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice