D&D... what say ye?

I think the fast movement still might be more beneficial but Sea Reaver definitely should have some uses.

I also decided to reroll for a Human Swashbuckler. Swashbucklers are so ridiculous. Rerolled my ability scores and became a Dex based sword fighter. It is pretty crazy... Swashbuckler is probably the most awesome class of the Advance Class Guide.

Arrrgh... I'm sorry guys but I'm gonna have to cancel. I'm coming down with something and my throat/sinuses are killing me right now. It is slowly getting better but I realized it's probably not a good idea for me to spend a couple hours DMing and talking tonight.

:(

Side Note: Are we still set on the day as being Wednesdays? Possibility/desire to add a second session a week?

with UGC starting back up and having at least 1 scrim, 1 match, ballet, girl scouts, work, and my working on buying a house.... probably not a good idea to try this twice a week.

I'm good with our 1 day a week, but if 1 more was needed to make the party happen i'd go in with you guys.

supafly was someone I asked to come join in on ours specifically, so if he ends up having time on wednesdays (he's moving cross-country in about 2 weeks and is trying to tie everything up here in IN) he'll probably be in on the main game.

Make sure everyone has their Pathfinder character ready for Wednesday! If you need help rolling a character/creating a character sheet let me know!

Is wednesdays the best for everybody still? I have made a couple forum posts on FG and Roll20 to try and find 1-2 more.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48179 Members
(4895 Online 267 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom