D&D... what say ye?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by VintagePC, Feb 24, 2014.

1. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

PWETTY PWEEEEEASE? :)

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. English

English Global Mod

So, when do we think we could get this up and running? And which version would we be using?

3. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

The books I have are for 3.5... as for the answer to the first part... once I have a campaign/world built up a little bit for you guys? :)

Still trying to wrap my head around some aspects of things, but that is rapidly improving...

4. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin VF4-S (Server Operator) Minecraft Operator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Just remember....

5. English

English Global Mod

6. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin VF4-S (Server Operator) Minecraft Operator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Oh Man..... Starting this back up reminds me that I want to play HOL at some point. HOL is a fully satire RPG set in an ultra heavy-metal galaxy in the far flung future, on a planet called Human Occupied Landfill. The first page of the player's guide looks like this:

[​IMG]

I actually have the hard copy of this book, but I want the expansion module (BUTTery HOLsomeness) as well, it's just super hard to find.

7. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

8. Reechard

9. SoL DarkLord

SoL DarkLord SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS Tabletop GM

I just realized this means we'll hear the voice of Vintage.

10. lonesome killer

I CAN HELP TOO

lol the dude's name is "history making games"
    Be careful, it's from Canada. Might be a bomb.

11. Reechard

Find a copy of "Pimp: The Backhanding" for less than $100. There's one on ebay right now, but the extortionist wants $300 for it because it's rare. It's suuuper rare, and I have some friends that would be willing to pitch in for up to $100, but $300 is stupid.

12. lonesome killer

The only thing I could find is this old store from the game maker http://web.archive.org/web/20080220....com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=594.

The sold it for $15 but it seems the store is dead.

13. Reechard

This thread actually made me go looking for it again... I look all over the internet for a copy about every 6 months, and I found a print-to-order shop that had it! I ordered it from there, and it was only $15 from them, so now I'm wondering if this guy with the $300 copy on ebay is just buying it from there and selling it on ebay for huge profit...

14. VintagePC

*continues developing his D&D Text-to-speech program, albeit at at a much faster pace just so that statement is false

:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. lonesome killer

What shop is that?

I emailed White Wolf and this is their response:
    We no longer own the rights to Pimp: The Backhanding, and do not have any copies to sell. Sorry for the inconvenience!

16. Reechard

I got it from:
    http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/

They have all kinds of weird out of print or print-and-play stuff.

17. lonesome killer

I looked there, it doesn't show up.

18. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

19. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Staff Member

I think I'm gonna have to back out of this game sadly. I just have too much going on right now, and it's time I learn when to stop taking on extra things. I will, however, pop into voice chat sporadically to poke fun of everyone :D

20. VintagePC

ROLL 1D20 TO SEE IF YOU ESCAPE FROM THE CLUTCHES OF THE DM

• Funny Funny x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice