D&D... what say ye?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by VintagePC, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Arron Dominion

Arron Dominion Achievement Hunter

7 EST sounds like a good time. (6 pm CST, 8 pm AT, 4 pm PST if you need those conversions)

2. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

crap, that means I need to get my character levelling figured out before tomorrow... :D

3. Arron Dominion

Arron Dominion Achievement Hunter

One of us could help you out with the leveling if you want help.

4. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

I think I'll be okay, I just need to sit down and do it ;)

5. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin VF4-S (Server Operator) Minecraft Operator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Gonna be a busy day for me, might be 7:15 or so before I roll in but I'll try.

6. English

English Global Mod Global Moderator Forum Moderator VF4-A (Admin) Staff Member VF4 Supporter

We'll just assume your Bard chose to do nothing for a few rounds ;)

7. VintagePC

Not like we'll know the difference, we're already deaf from the bagpipes in enclosed spaces...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. English

English Global Mod Global Moderator Forum Moderator VF4-A (Admin) Staff Member VF4 Supporter

"Hey guys... Where is the Bard?" "I thought I heard him right behind... *Looks Back* No wait he is still back there..."

9. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin VF4-S (Server Operator) Minecraft Operator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

I'm going to TRY to make it before 8 on Sunday, but I doubt it's going to happen. I may end up jumping in towards the end, though. Just remember I have a ballad of competence if your rolls are trash.

10. English

I realized that I have not been playing very "Barbarian Like" So I will be stepping up my game and smashing more faces

11. SoL DarkLord

SoL DarkLord SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS Tabletop GM

and I play on being more chaotic like.... just not stupid enough to endanger others... like the bard clearly is.

12. English

Hey! That plant looks really cool... Let me go give it a high five...

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

There is really not much left, it shouldn't take long at all. I had thought you guys would finish up last wednesday. But you won't need long to finish up.

14. English

Especially now that I am going to be more barbarian like and charge into shiznit

15. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6uh7dbcpwr757zq/Goblin+Band.zip

For anyone who wants it, that is the artwork that I used for the enemy goblin horde. It's a Devalon pack so it's really good, and usually costs money (I did buy it). Outside of Goblins and Hobgoblins, it has spiders, wolves, and goblins riding spiders and wolves

16. English

I will probably be a little late tonight. Gonna try and get in by 7:30/8:00

17. English

And nevermind. I am and will be around for the start

18. VintagePC

Hats off to English and Sol for taking 2 and 1 crits to the face from some CR1 5/4 HP orcs, respectively. I suppose that's only karma for going to hunt otherwise peaceful orcs and screaming insults in orcish at the top of your lungs whilst doing so. Womp womp womp wommmmmmp....
    [​IMG][​IMG]

19. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

Don't worry we didn't let those awful orcs teabag your body, we did that ourselves.:D

20. SoL DarkLord

SoL DarkLord SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS Tabletop GM

Can we get a collection of what languages are known throughout the party...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice