Different Weapons

The thing that made TF2 fun, was the large variety of weapons. But TF2 has received way too many community made weapons that don't match the art style and don't match the simplistic nature of TF2, and I think that is a problem. So I would suggest that the only weapons that the developers should add in are the original achievement items and the beta items. And if another weapon is thought to be put in, it should be put side to side with elements from the game to determine if it is the correct style and color for TF2C. The reason I say this is to express how I think TF2 has become over saturated with different art styles that just don't match, and i don't want that to happen for TF2C.

Not a reason to vent here, the weapons in TF2 are supposed to look as if they are home-made. A lot of the new weapons that have been added do fit this bill. In fact, most of that art style breaking you're talking about comes from the Promo weapons and such.

for deathmatch we've been focusing on a lot of military-grade weapons, things that dont look quite as personal as some of the class weapons.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48178 Members
(9463 Online 855 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom