[Completed] Dinkster's TF2C Admin Application

Dinkster

In Game Name: Dinkster

Have you linked your steam account to the forum?: yes

HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=38380

Time with Vault F4: 1.5 years minimum

Position you are applying for: Game Admin (TF2C)

Reason(s) you want to be admin/Moderator: I want to help out. Many players already know me from voice chat, and I would love to help with the game in any way possible. I love this game, it brings me a ton of joy. besides, I play it a lot, so why not give back to the community I owe so much to?:) I will be responsible with the permissions given to me and will never use them without a reason that needs them.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?: I love making people laugh and making other people have as much fun as possible, and I think that's important to make people continue playing the game. I also believe players should get at least 2 warnings before each punishment, and make sure they heard them/saw them in the chat.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed: Dinkster

Hi there!

Your application has been received and we will review it and let you know shortly, typically within 2-3 days.

~Vintage

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(6449 Online 365 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom