dm_holocaust

<font face="Arial, Verdana">I have been eating away on Hammer for the past few days making a DM map. Although I have used Hammer quite a lot, I have never attempted to make any maps with true gameplay. So I present to you...</font><font face="Arial, Verdana">
</font><font face="Arial, Verdana">HARVEST HOLOCAUST</font><font face="Arial, Verdana">a.k.a. dm_holocaust</font><font face="Arial, Verdana">
</font><font face="Arial, Verdana">My first gameplay-oriented Source level, this map originally started out as a remake of E1L1 from Duke Nukem 3D but has grown (slightly) in size and has been tweaked for more wide open deathmatch gameplay.</font><font face="Arial, Verdana">This may seem amateurish and somewhat lacking right now, but the map is far from complete, and later builds will probably feature more areas to fight in. Open play testing will really help, constructive criticism is appreciated and any suggestions that will improve gameplay will be took into consideration.</font><font face="Arial, Verdana">
</font><font face="Arial, Verdana">Thank you to the Development Team, this mod has got me glued to my seat and is easily one of my favorite modifications ever, it is up there with Black Mesa, THUG Pro and Fistful of Frags, even if it is a work-in-progress.</font><font face="Arial, Verdana">
</font><font face="Arial, Verdana">Screenshots (I would love to post several in this post but they are pretty huge pictures.)</font><font face="Arial, Verdana">http://imgur.com/a/etozi#7</font><font face="Arial, Verdana">
</font><font face="Arial, Verdana">Download</font><font face="Arial, Verdana">https://www.dropbox.com/s/l2vvs54eopulyiw/dm_holocaust_a1.bsp?dl=0</font>

Would you mind adding a screenshot of an overhead of the map? It's hard to tell the general layout from the screenshots you uploaded.

<font face="Arial, Verdana">I must apologize. That completely flew over my head</font>
sWXio1g.jpg

Please note that this image is taken from a slightly altered version of the map, I only replaced several materials (such as some dev / measure textures) with the nodraw texture, created a better skybox and slightly optimized several areas, other than that it is much of the same.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48178 Members
(5875 Online 385 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom