[Completed] Dreck's TF2C Admin Application

Dreck the Opossum

In Game Name: Dreck the Opossum

Have you linked your steam account to the forum?: Yes

HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=692

Time with Vault F4: 2 years

Position you are applying for: Game Admin TF2C

Reason(s) you want to be admin/Moderator:
The last few nights I've been playing the server has had issues with multiple players. Ranging anywhere from full on aimbot to just shouting slurs. The servers are still very active during my playtime (typically anywhere from 9pm to 6 AM) But there are usually no mods on. (or in the case last night, were Sniffy was online but unfortunately lacked admin privileges to stop an aimbotter)
With TF2c's new update rumored to be coming out soon, I'm worried about the influx of new players it will bring. Trouble makers always follow with new updates or server news, and I'd like to be able to protect the servers from said trouble.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?: I'm aware of the obvious elephant in the room being my admin rights being previously revoked.
I am not here to contest that.
I'm simply asking for another chance at helping the servers. I hope my playtime on the servers, continued financial support, and constantly reporting cheaters and troublemakers will make it obvious that I do truly care about Vault F4, tf2c, and it's community. I love this community and it's players and would like another chance to prove that.

I would like a serious discussion on this. I would like to know if there is anything I can do differently. I am fully willing to hear and take any input on changes you'd like to see from me.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed: Dreck the Opossum

Your application has been received. Obviously we can't just ignore the history here but I will let our CMs know so that they can decide whether we will reconsider your application.

You're welcome to shoot me a DM if you have something you'd like to share or say up front, or I can just note that you're open to discussion.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(6457 Online 340 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom