[The Elder Scrolls] Elder Scrolls Online moves to F2P

SoL DarkLord

SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS
Tabletop GM
Whether you’re playing ESO on PC/Mac or awaiting the game’s console release on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, we’ve got some big news to share!

Beginning on June 9th TES fans on Xbox One and PS4 will be able to endlessly explore The Elder Scrolls® Online: Tamriel Unlimited! This edition of the game features all of the gameplay from the original PC release, including all the new content and changes made over the past year, and it comes without requiring a monthly game subscription fee!

And for our PC/Mac fans, we’re pleased to announce you’ll be the first to experience this new way to play ESO – beginning on Tuesday, March 17th!

In Tamriel Unlimited, you’ll be able to purchase optional downloadable content, and the in-game Crown Store will offer convenience and customization items. Already a subscriber? You’ll become a member of ESO Plus to receive monthly in-game benefits and a monthly allotment of Crowns to spend in the store. Our team remains committed to providing a great experience to all players, and you can expect continued, regular updates free of charge in addition to our new store offerings.

For those who thought about it but did not want to pay the subscription or feared the subscription would still be on PS4 and Xbox One.

Still a shitty game. F2P won't make it any less shitty
Agreed. I remember the hype for this game. I knew there was no way they could bring the single player experience of Elder Scrolls into an MMO. I got it because I was super bored. After my 1st month I got rid of it.

lol, we kinda saw this coming, had to know it wouldn't make money as an $80 release plus monthly subscription fee's.

Actually it's not F2P it's B2P. You still have to purchase the game initially, you just don't have to pay a re-occurring subscription on top[ of that any more.

Just saw ESO is an 80 gb download. That would take even people with good internet a day to download. It would take me 2 weeks.

I enjoyed EOS of what I played of it. Cause you could just walk around and find shit and kill things which i love doing. sure i like story driven quest stuff but when its an EOS type game i like just go around and kill and find chests. I may get it if its on steam sale

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48187 Members
(10469 Online 893 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom