[The Elder Scrolls] ESO Food Truck Tour May be coming near you

SoL DarkLord

SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS
Tabletop GM
http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2013/02/07/join-us-on-our-food-truck-tour

This March, The Elder Scrolls Online food truck embarks on an adventure across the US. If you happen to be in the states, meet us at one of 11 stops for free food, giveaways, and more! If you can’t make it, keep an eye on our website as we'll announce our plans for the European conventions soon.
As we prepare to hit the convention trail this year, we haven’t forgotten to bring a snack – enough to share, in fact! Starting in Austin, Texas, The Elder Scrolls Online food truck is slated to deliver tasty treats to five major events and six college campuses. Don’t miss this chance to meet up with other fans of The Elder Scrolls Online, grab some free food, and maybe even win some swag. Make sure to show up early; everything is first-come, first-serve!
We’re thrilled to announce that the talented composer and singer Malukah will be joining us to kick off the tour on March 10th at the SXSW festival. If you’re anywhere near Austin, you won’t want to miss it.
12th of February edit:
To clarify, don’t you worry, we haven’t forgotten Europe. At this stage it is a little bit too early to announce anything, but we will share details with you as soon as we can.
Check this schedule to plan your visit:
  • SXSW 2013 – Austin, Texas (March 10)
  • PAX East – Boston, Massachusetts (March 22)
  • University of Massachusetts Amherst – Amherst, Massachusetts (March 29)
  • Michigan State University – East Lansing, Michigan (April 12)
  • University of Colorado – Boulder, Colorado (April 26)
  • University of Arizona – Tucson, Arizona (May 3)
  • E3 2013 – Los Angeles, California (June 12)
  • Comic-Con International – San Diego, California (July 18)
  • PAX Prime – Seattle, Washington (August 31)
  • University of California, Los Angeles – Los Angeles, California (September 20)
  • University of California, Berkeley – Berkeley, California (October 4)

I personally plan on attending the one at MSU. Its close so no major driving plus I've been on essnetially every part of campus, but my sister is up there and she can be a guide for me so I ensure I don't get lost.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48183 Members
(7840 Online 552 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom