EU Custom (VPS2) Offline temporarily due to fire.

VintagePC

GodModePC
VF4-S (Server Operator)
Forum Operator
Minecraft Operator
Global Moderator
Staff Member
Hey folks,

Just a quick update regarding the fact our EU custom server is currently offline. The datacenter it was located in had a major fire yesterday.

https://tbsnews.net/world/fire-breaks-out-ovh-building-strasbourg-france-214063

I am looking at options at the moment and while we are very close to being able to afford both EU and US dedicated servers, I do not think we are there quite yet but I will need to look at the numbers first.

In all likelihood I will be adding some capacity to our EU VPS in Frankfurt and relocating the US custom maps server there in the next few days.

Thanks for your understanding and patience while we work to get this resolved. If you are currently one of our EU supporters/donors and this outage has affected you, please stay tuned; I'll be reaching out to you once this matter is resolved.

I apologize for the delay on this folks; I've reached out to the provider and am trying to see if there's a way we can move to an EU dedicated server slightly ahead of schedule that is within our financial means; but as to be expected they are currently overwhelmed with support inquiries.

Thank you again for your patience!

We are now in the process of upgrading the VPS and migrating the data required for EU Custom maps. I expect it will be available again tomorrow at the latest.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(10015 Online 687 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom