Everything Wrong With Batman & Robin In 17 Minutes Or Less

I can't even get through 5 minutes of someone else making fun of that movie, let alone watch the movie. I tried to watch all of the old batman flicks all in a row last year, and I made it about 20 minutes into this one before I wanted to start throwing shit.

Lol, this is actually the Batman movie I've NEVER seen. I remember the Two Face and Riddler one from my childhood and I loved it.

I mean, Batman Forever was bad, but it was almost forgivable. It wasn't horrendous. The characters were pretty much represented accurately to the source material, in a super-cheesy sort of way. Batman and Robin was a god-awful abortion of a batman. It felt like Joel Schumacher looked at the cover of a couple of comics and just made up what he thought the characters should be based on how they look. As a fan of the source material, I think what he did to Bane is absolutely criminal. Bane is a genius, and that's why he beat batman. He used his colossal brain to outwit him, and has been the only DC character that has been one step ahead of Batman. Turning him into a mindless muscle zombie luchadore disgusts me.

I've subbed that channel for 6 months now, this guy narcissistic, self-loathing, and a complete asshole. My kinda guy

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48179 Members
(5528 Online 280 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom